What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinton fined $50,000

Gaba

First Grade
Swine flu isnt an STD you gimp

Are you that unintelligent , the swine flu is the most deadliest thing on this planet according to the propaganda which is a load of crap

All i am saying is that eg the female gets sick she could try to get money from the broncos claiming their player gave it to her

Mr Saab

Referee
Extreme and ridiculous punishment. Brisbane have really dropped the ball with this one.

adamkungl

Immortal
Are you that unintelligent , the swine flu is the most deadliest thing on this planet according to the propaganda which is a load of crap

All i am saying is that eg the female gets sick she could try to get money from the broncos claiming their player gave it to her

she could just as easily get sick regardless of whether she went to his room... and you said it yourself, swine flu is a lot of crap.

Gaba

First Grade
she could just as easily get sick regardless of whether she went to his room... and you said it yourself, swine flu is a lot of crap.

Yes but we know the media will sink thier teeth into this and pay her for interviews etc

I think thats what the broncos are trying to stop , players giving people a chance to make allegation

Gaba

First Grade
Ok lets say their is an allegation against clinton, then people would say how stupid the broncos were letting him take a female in the room

adamkungl

Immortal
It was only a matter of time before it came to this. Still waiting for all those that congratulated the double standard punishments of the last few months to have their say. It has got to the point where a Rugby League player can't have sex in his own time.

Quigs

Immortal
Be a little interesting to get an up to date comment from the Players Association re all this ridiculous and inconsistent fines and punishment being dished out to players.

Might have to get Mr Gallop to have a look at all these Glass Houses that are springing up all over the NRL world. They all come with a built in pile of rocks.

Farkin' wankers......

Cheers
Quigs

Gaba

First Grade
It was only a matter of time before it came to this. Still waiting for all those that congratulated the double standard punishments of the last few months to have their say. It has got to the point where a Rugby League player can't have sex in his own time.

I would applaud the nrl if that happen ;)

Firey_Dragon

Coach
He is a professional athlete and had a very big match the next day..rooting around the nite before may drain him somewhat so he is not acting professionally.
Maybe the bird is so ugly they doubled his fine for bad taste.
If he rubs one out is that ok then?

Give me a break, if my boss said anything to me about who I had sex with or when I could or couldn't do it, I'd walk out the door. He had sex with a consensual partner the night before a game, who cares. This media frenzy is getting ridiculous now. It's an obvious ploy to try and get him out the door.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
For all you know, the Broncos changed the penalty/fine for breaching the code of conduct last season, after what happened. More clubs these days are coming down harder on players who step out of line. The rules are there to protect the club, and really it's not that hard to follow as it's not as if the club doesn't allow you your own time to go out and do things that you want to do (within moderation of course).

Brutus

Referee
According to the new Broncos' code of conduct, it would have been a 100k fine had he done her up the dirt track.

drake

First Grade
Man, we worry about losing players to yawnion because of money... all they have to do is say "Booze and Sex are OK!" and the players will be leaving in droves.

Quigs

Immortal
I honestly think that the Donkeys would have in their Player Code of Conduct a couple of unwritten sub section or three.

You know ..

the ones where players of little quality are farked off immediately.

The ones where players of some quality but not the true top shelf ones .. big fines

The ones where players are top shelf media gods rep players .. little fines and public warnings for being naughty.

And ones where you are the absolute top shelf and are wanted for retention and are media gods, and the absolute cream..... well the incidents didn't happen ... unless of course if film proof comes out .... then it was just boys being boys.

---------------------------------------

Of course President Clinton having consensual sex in a hotel room with a living breathing woman , wow, thats a cert, that's a 50 grander.

Farkin' Hypocrites.

Cheers
Quigs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
50k for having a root FFS, honestly what is the world coming too. Symonds being set home for having a couple of beers and watching Origin. Next thing will be a player will be fined for pissing on the toilet seat.......

squiddy

Juniors
50 f**king K !!!

What a friggin Joke - Clinton is paying for the broncs inaction over Thaiday , cutie and Boyd .

This game is losing it !!! The moral crusaders have taken over.......

butchmcdick

Post Whore
I would hope that there is more to this than what is being reported. I mean surely this 50k fine can't be for just inviting a woman back to his room/ having sex the night before a game.

Perhaps he should have got on the piss with a few of his teamates and then got blown by a woman in a disable toilet whilst several of his teamates filmed him on their mobiles. He would have only copped a 20k fine then.

It is easy to be hard on the fringe players/replacable players. IF this was one of their stars the whole incident would have been kept inhouse and covered up. It is hypocritical of the club to fine Clinton for inviting a woman to his room the night before the game yet only fine Hunt et al less than half of Clintons fine for their actions last year. Weak as piss Broncos as usual. I look forward to the next time a star from the Broncos f**ks up and they thrash him with a feather.

Latest posts