What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

denis preston

First Grade
Flanno said that he is the Dragons SG Ball assistant to Timmo.. and that Timmo & Riddell are best mates... not really sure what to make of that one.. but perhaps its atleast a bit of a make or break year for Timmo..
what has Timmo done to be in the coaches box on game time ? This to me is what is wrong with the club, it’s all about mates and not results. Flanagan has got to change this. It is actually Harlan’s job but this obviously is not in his skill set.

Dragon David

First Grade
Geez I hope flanno has some influence over the this disgusting officiating the Dragons are receiving.
As I have stated before In my 40 years of following St George, Wayne Bennett was the only one that could tame these fierce animals.
I have a feeling that because of the massive negative reaction from fans and the media of the inconsistencies in the decisions made by the refs and bunker staff over this weekend and the previous weeks, the NRL will crackdown on these officials to "limit" the hard calls such as sin bins, on report, etc and will probably review some of the rules to make the game more free flowing. I think the bunker should only look at if tries have been fairly scored, stripping/knock ons and some inconclusive decisions that the ref would need the bunker to assist in going over. The bunker should not go back and look at stuff occurring several tackles previously when there is a stoppage in play.

Just my opinion.

56to66

Juniors
They officially admitted to robbing us of that game vs Parramatta. Gutherson stripped it, play on, try, 26-10
Like the coach says too late now, Manly 9 days ago, Eels yesterday, 2 games in the beginning of the year, St George could be fighting for a top 8 on 24 points, but instead we fighting to avoid the Wooden Spoon!
As stated before we should have 7 byes in 2024!

TruSaint

Referee
They officially admitted to robbing us of that game vs Parramatta. Gutherson stripped it, play on, try, 26-10

This is why I rate Carr.

2 weeks in a row he called the maggots out. He was bang on. The officiating cost us points and as he said, it's on the NRL to man up and explain.

I dont know yet if he is a good coach, but I really like Carr. I believe that he will develop into a good coach and I am a fan of his passion under very hard conditions.

BLM01

First Grade
I have a feeling that because of the massive negative reaction from fans and the media of the inconsistencies in the decisions made by the refs and bunker staff over this weekend and the previous weeks, the NRL will crackdown on these officials to "limit" the hard calls such as sin bins, on report, etc and will probably review some of the rules to make the game more free flowing. I think the bunker should only look at if tries have been fairly scored, stripping/knock ons and some inconclusive decisions that the ref would need the bunker to assist in going over. The bunker should not go back and look at stuff occurring several tackles previously when there is a stoppage in play.

Just my opinion.
Bunker should only look at grounding thats all... although they still cant get that right and still see what everyone else cant. We have 3 sets of eyes close to the action to call the rest.
Besides bunker uses super-slo-mo which distorts reality

Latest posts