What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Stuart you are a ********** Disgrace

innsaneink

Referee
Ive seen it....Morleys shoulder coming into contact with walkers head....you really have nfi do you.....what do you think concussed Walker?
Maybe it was the ref, stevie wonder ...waving his white stick around....youre a dead set goose...
Go for your life lil Johnny....Im not wasting my time with another did ...didnt...did...didnt, five year old

Commissar Stuart is 100% correct as always and again the no bodies on here who have done nothing and have amounted to nothing all their lives should look in the mirror and ask themselves when did it all go wrong.

After reading many of these anti Commissar Stuart posts Maybe hey abbott should make brain scans free on medicare just to see if these people have one.

If Comrade Morley meant this tackle walkers head would have been landed in the grandstand.

And yes it has opened a pandora's box and it will interested how other similar tackles are judged as i believe if there are few of these the changed law will be scrapped as i cannot see how this is the intent of this changed law.

drake

First Grade
Whether or not it was intentional, only Morley knows.

The fact is, he should have known better.

sretsoor

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Ive seen it....Morleys shoulder coming into contact with walkers head....you really have nfi do you.....what do you think concussed Walker?
Maybe it was the ref, stevie wonder ...waving his white stick around....youre a dead set goose...
Go for your life lil Johnny....Im not wasting my time with another did ...didnt...did...didnt, five year old

Whos denying anything? You are coming on here stating Morely DELIBERATELY attacked Walkers head. That is what I am taking issue with. There is no doubt contact was made with the head and with that there is no dispute. You are a tool arent you.

The Business

Juniors
Newcastlerabbit, you and your club continue to be the joke of the league.

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of bitter and twisted people like Souths fans.

The Business said:

I've never seen such a bigger bunch of bitter and twisted people like Souths fans.

Business,I have never seen a bigger girl and sook than you Coach.

The Business said:

Hey Business, i have never seen a bigger girl and sook/spoilt brat/whinger than your ****wit of a coach.

Ricky Stuart
2002 - Premiers
2003 - GF
2004 - GF
2005 - The recession we had to have
2006 - So far 40 - 22 v Bunnies
I'll put up with Ricky's faults for that...

What has Souths done lately. Let me qualify lately, in the last 5 years? Nuf said. Go pratice writing "YES" or "NO" for Sunday, if your lucky it could be multiple choice.

Citizen.Eras3d said:
Please :roll: no one would deliberately hit someone in the head like that. He was obviously just trying to pull off a big hit, he's mistimed it and his shoulder has hit Walker's head. Should he be suspended for it? Of course he should, did he deliberately set out to shoulder charge him in the head? Piss off.

Not unless your name is Morley:lol: