What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Like I say I wish Hall all the best, but this shows how stupid it is when people bag Super League. Almost every import that has been released this year has found an NRL club.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharks have arsed-up the Snowden thing... what's the go?

skeepe

Immortal
I heard the Knights laid a mill on the table maybe that has something to do with it?

It wasn't the Knights, reports are that the offer was made by Nathan Tinkler directly of $500k a season for 4 years. Wow.

Sounds rather unethical though, given that Tinkler as it stands right at this moment has absolutely nothing to do with the Knights, other than making an offer to buy. Surely only clubs are permitted to make offers to players, not individuals with no affiliation?

Glenn

First Grade
No chance in hell of a contract being registered if funded by a person with no offical role in the club.
However if Tinkler gets the nod, then Snowden magically turns up at Newcastle then time for Schubert to comb the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts