What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on the title Cowboys

Bazal

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Could someone with a better knowledge than me enlighten me as to why it was a no try? I can accept it (frankly, the Delaney no try was worse), I'm just curious. Because from what I saw, nobody could have stopped Riddell from there...

Simply because the video ref deemed McKinnon had impeded Bowen from attempting to tackle Riddell by laying his arm on him. A stupid, stupid rule given that Bowen must be about as strong as the average butterfly for that touch from Wade to impede him, and he was never going to stop Riddell anyway.

Bazal said:
Yeah. Cos Piggy has access to the referees earpiece and heard every second of the converstion with Graeme West. He knew exactly why it was ruled no try despite being on the ground underneath two Cowboys players when the so-called infringement occurred. Yet he blew up anyway just because he damn well felt like it and, let's face it, he can damn well chuck a tanty should he damn well feel like it! :roll: Of course he's gonna blow up you precious little fairy, as far as HE KNOWS the ref has just cost his side the lead with a wrong call. This is NRL, not under 12 soccer, if you don't like players having some fire in the belly go watch the lawn bowls at the local RSL.

P*igsh&t Riddell didn't need access to the earpiece. He is just a player - not even the skipper of his side - what f&*cking RIGHT does he have to 'access the earpiece' between ref and video ref? Honestly!! His 'questioning' of the ref was an expletive-ridden tirade - I am no lip reader - but even I could see that. If he wanted an explanation of the video ref's call - then all he had to do was ask respectfully - or more precisely - his captain should have been professional enough to step in and tell Pigtits to shut his hog-hole & and got the explanation himself....then passed this info along to Hogsbreath.

Riddell is a dumb-sh*t pure & simple - 'fire in the belly' my ARSE! That doesn't even come into it here. And I tell you - you are no better than he if you wish to defend him and his dumbarse actions.

I am ALL for 'fire in the belly' - when it's warranted - but even under 12 'soccer fairies' as you would have it - would know better than behaving as Riddell did. "Stupid is as stupid does" as another genius similar to Mark Riddell once famously said....

And I am afraid that the simple fact is - that incident did NOT cost the Eels the lead - the call was CORRECT - and it sure as pig-sh&t did NOT cost them the game besides - IF they had heart - they would have still had it in them to fight back from there. But they didn't. Never even looked close. So if anyone needs to go and play lawn bowls - it's the 16 Parramatta players out there on Friday night - bar Hindmarsh - who is far, far, FAR too good to be involved with the spineless, hearltess, soulless club that is the Parramatta Eels. The poor b@stard. Bloody softc0ck pussy-willow club that is the modern day Parramatta Eels. But then...even if they went and played lawn bowls - they'd probably all strain their heart muscles and STILL get beaten by the near-crippled 83 year old disabled pensioner 'Murray from Guildford' in the last round after leading by 50 at the last turn! :)

So just listen to those FAR better placed to comment than me - and certainly better placed than you - some your former club LEGENDS in Ray Price & co no less - who have voiced publically their own disapproval over the past few days and bagged those that capitulated in Blue & Gold the other night - and have basically agreed with every word I have just said - that Parramatta these days are a bunch of mercenary overpaid, overhyped, overrated bunch of hacks - so shut it you bitter, desperate, one-eyed, clueless butty-boy! You obviously know SH&T about Rugby League.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bring Back the Spliff said:
P*igsh&t Riddell didn't need access to the earpiece. He is just a player - not even the skipper of his side - what f&*cking RIGHT does he have to 'access the earpiece' between ref and video ref? Honestly!! His 'questioning' of the ref was an expletive-ridden tirade - I am no lip reader - but even I could see that. If he wanted an explanation of the video ref's call - then all he had to do was ask respectfully - or more precisely - his captain should have been professional enough to step in and tell Pigtits to shut his hog-hole & and got the explanation himself....then passed this info along to Hogsbreath.

Riddell is a dumb-sh*t pure & simple - 'fire in the belly' my ARSE! That doesn't even come into it here. And I tell you - you are no better than he if you wish to defend him and his dumbarse actions.

I am ALL for 'fire in the belly' - when it's warranted - but even under 12 'soccer fairies' as you would have it - would know better than behaving as Riddell did. "Stupid is as stupid does" as another genius similar to Mark Riddell once famously said....

And I am afraid that the simple fact is - that incident did NOT cost the Eels the lead - the call was CORRECT - and it sure as pig-sh&t did NOT cost them the game besides - IF they had heart - they would have still had it in them to fight back from there. But they didn't. Never even looked close. So if anyone needs to go and play lawn bowls - it's the 16 Parramatta players out there on Friday night - bar Hindmarsh - who is far, far, FAR too good to be involved with the spineless, hearltess, soulless club that is the Parramatta Eels. The poor b@stard. Bloody softc0ck pussy-willow club that is the modern day Parramatta Eels. But then...even if they went and played lawn bowls - they'd probably all strain their heart muscles and STILL get beaten by the near-crippled 83 year old disabled pensioner 'Murray from Guildford' in the last round after leading by 50 at the last turn! :)

So just listen to those FAR better placed to comment than me - and certainly better placed than you - some your former club LEGENDS in Ray Price & co no less - who have voiced publically their own disapproval over the past few days and bagged those that capitulated in Blue & Gold the other night - and have basically agreed with every word I have just said - that Parramatta these days are a bunch of mercenary overpaid, overhyped, overrated bunch of hacks - so shut it you bitter, desperate, one-eyed, clueless butty-boy! You obviously know SH&T about Rugby League.

:lol: :lol:

What do you know about me? Personal attacks aside, was that an argument or do you suffer Tourettes Syndrome? As far as I can tell you didn't even read my post, or if you did you're a dyslexic cataract sufferer. Come back when you have something coherent and intelligible to say little man.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Did you actually watch the match?

Because I would say Grothe and McKinnon were two of our best alongside Hindmarsh. And elt's not forget - Grothe was marking up agains SIng, who's no mug.

nqboy

First Grade

Say what you think BBTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Did you actually watch the match?

Because I would say Grothe and McKinnon were two of our best alongside Hindmarsh. And elt's not forget - Grothe was marking up agains SIng, who's no mug.

Now now, let's not let the facts get in the way of a rather humourous dummy spit:D

eelsta

Bench
:roll: if i could bother reading any of that ranting garbage i'm sure it would be most interesting:roll:

Iafeta

Referee
Eelementary said:
Could someone with a better knowledge than me enlighten me as to why it was a no try? I can accept it (frankly, the Delaney no try was worse), I'm just curious. Because from what I saw, nobody could have stopped Riddell from there...

Obstruction. McKinnon's left arm took Bowen out of the defensive line.

No try.

Also, Riddell pushes off McKinnon's right leg (as assessed by a Parramatta fan on here), which also creates an obstruction.

eelsta

Bench
Don't think of it as Piggy Bashing....more like - Moron Mauling.

The video ref's decision was correct - by the letter of the lawbook - And Riddell was being just being stone cold stupid in his reaction in abusing Simpkins thereafter - whether that decision was right OR wrong...He deserved to be marched 10 for his 'passionate protests' and I have seen players binned for a lot less - just ask Beaver Menzies! So just what is your point in defending the situation as a whole here?? - I think you KNOW it was the right decision - but just cannot accept it. And I don't think you'd be here trying to convince anyone otherwise if you were called 'Y2Panther'...f'rinstance.

Ever thought about being assesed mentally, a good anger management class may be helpfull

meltiger

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Based on the performance by all the refs, video refs and touchies last night I would like to congratulate the North Queensland Cowboys on winning the 2006 NRL Premiership

Poor Parra,

Suck sh*t.

29-0 ... 29-0 ... 29-0

Bazal

Post Whore
meltiger said:
Poor Parra,

Suck sh*t.

29-0 ... 29-0 ... 29-0

Wow. Living in the past is bad for you you know. It's time to let go. I know it's hard, but it's 2006 now, last year is gone, and we've all moved on. Now you need to.

f**ktard

Y2Eel

First Grade
Don't think of it as Piggy Bashing....more like - Moron Mauling.

The video ref's decision was correct - by the letter of the lawbook - And Riddell was being just being stone cold stupid in his reaction in abusing Simpkins thereafter - whether that decision was right OR wrong...He deserved to be marched 10 for his 'passionate protests' and I have seen players binned for a lot less - just ask Beaver Menzies! So just what is your point in defending the situation as a whole here?? - I think you KNOW it was the right decision - but just cannot accept it. And I don't think you'd be here trying to convince anyone otherwise if you were called 'Y2Panther'...f'rinstance.

and there we have it.....

ou should just camp yourself in the fight club...

i bet you lor one of those women who watch days of our lives.... just for the Fights:roll:

By the way i'll defend piggy as he's parra player and i support parra, I dont think it was a try going by the rules, so all youve done really is help my point that your just on here to stir the sh*t and thats all your on here for.....

Y2Eel

First Grade

so i guess your going to go watch lawn bowls then??:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
so i guess your going to go watch lawn bowls then??:lol:

I doubt it, the old folk are probably too impolite for his precious little ears. I hear some of them say "damn" :shock:

meltiger

First Grade
Bazal said:
Wow. Living in the past is bad for you you know. It's time to let go. I know it's hard, but it's 2006 now, last year is gone, and we've all moved on. Now you need to.

f**ktard

:lol:

Poor Parra fans.

Does it hurt you turds to know that yet again, you won't win a premiership this year?

I'll never get those images from the Prelim of the turd fans in the crowd crying, purely poetic stuff and should have been used in the NRL's advertising campaign as one of the great moments in league history.

Y2Eel

First Grade
meltiger said:

Poor Parra fans.

Does it hurt you turds to know that yet again, you won't win a premiership this year?

does it hurt yours knowing an injury to benji and the season gooooooooooorn

Bazal

Post Whore
meltiger said:

Poor Parra fans.

No, not really. I have a life outside who I support. Does it hurt when Dazza smacks you in the face with a brick?

eelsta

Bench
meltiger said:

Poor Parra fans.

I'll never get those images from the Prelim of the turd fans in the crowd crying, purely poetic stuff and should have been used in the NRL's advertising campaign as one of the great moments in league history.

oh and arn't you just a charmer