What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on the title Cowboys

Turn it up! Simpkins was CANING the cowboys in the penalties early!

Riddell's was no try, clear as day - McKinnon took a CLEAR step forward after playing it and took out one of the markers. Simple as that - despite what Pighead and the vrowd may have thought. and Hindmarsh was professional fouling his great big backside off in the second half.

Riddell showed his 'intelligence' by blowing up at Simpkins....which was DUMB as PIGsh*t - because it wasn't even Simpkins that made the decision! DUUUUHHHHHHH! :lol: And as Iafeta said - was lucky not to get binned himself.

You got frustrated when things started to go against you, and lost your nerve and fell to pieces in the face of some sustained Cowboys pressure - which is 'The Parramatta Way' - different year - but the same old story.

You have nothing to complain about.

Bernster

Juniors
I believe Riddell should have vented his anger at McKinnon and not Simpkins...It was McKinnon's fault that he was not awarded that try...

I believe Riddell should have vented his anger at McKinnon and not Simpkins...It was McKinnon's fault that he was not awarded that try...

why its one game he made one mistake happens all the time Mckinnon has been great for u guys over the last few years

Btw Parra got off to the same start last year and they still finish 1st on the ladder after 26 rounds

innsaneink

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
Based on the performance by all the refs, video refs and touchies last night I would like to congratulate the North Queensland Cowboys on winning the 2006 NRL Premiership

:lol:

Bwahahaha

You f**kin baby!

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelavation said:
they were crucial calls, 50/50 at best..all of those went against us, including some dumb plays and injuries..

that's life.

I posted this quote on the second page, as you can see I've moved on from last night and looking forward to tomorrow week against the Panthers.

I've quickly pinpointed that the 50/50's went against us as well as the fact we made some dumb plays and injuries weren't kind to us, I'll say it again.

that's life, meaning, I've moved on..;-)

so I'll congratulate the cowboys on the win and expect no more whinging of losses on the board from anyone of you people, blaming anyone else but themselves and the quality of the opposition.

loved to be back here at 11pm this evening to see if this is true :)

simon says

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Based on the performance by all the refs, video refs and touchies last night I would like to congratulate the North Queensland Cowboys on winning the 2006 NRL Premiership

This has to go down as one of the biggest dummy spits/most embarassing thread ever.

Love your work.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nqboy

First Grade
Bernster said:
Piggy was too stupid or too fired up to realise that.

Y2Eel

First Grade
nqboy said:
why would you vent it at your own player??
he didnt know why it wasnt allowed so he yelled at or too the ref...

Stagger eel

Staff member
nqboy said:

well there's a certain guy named Paul Rauhihi who used act like a pork chop if things didn't go his way..

a bit of passion has never hurt anyone.

nqboy

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
What I would prefer to see from Piggy would be a respectful inquiry as to the reason for the try being disallowed, not a huge, unjustified and misdirected spray.

Ask the ref, hear him out and call the video ref an idiot under your breath if you must while you run back onside.

Y2Eel said:

Better to have a go at the otto bin that just cold cost you a try from his direct actions - rather than oinking at the on-field ref - Because it was purely and completely a VIDEO REF decision!

Squealing at Simpkins in that situation was like standing up & abusing a goalpost for obstruction after you've just bounced off it!

Ya muffin! :lol:

Corbin

Juniors
Eels = Robbed

Thurston = overrated.

QLD team:
1 Lockyer
6 Burns
7 Prince/Tim Smith

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bring Back the Spliff said:
Better to have a go at the otto bin that just cold cost you a try from his direct actions - rather than oinking at the on-field ref - Because it was purely and completely a VIDEO REF decision!

Squealing at Simpkins in that situation was like standing up & abusing a goalpost for obstruction after you've just bounced off it!

Ya muffin! :lol:

ya mufin good one....

what else would a player pumped up on a friday night who had just had a try disallowed do calmly walk over to the ref i think not.... or he could have yelled at the top of his lungs at the video ref....

Y2Eel

First Grade
Corbin said:
Eels = Robbed

Thurston = overrated.

QLD team:
1 Lockyer
6 Burns
7 Prince/Tim Smith

who the f**k is burns??

even though thurston had a quiet night on friday he is still the best 5/8 going around at the moment

Eelementary

Post Whore
Azkatro said:
Have a cry! Simpkins still blew his standard crowd penalties which were frustrating as heck, you blokes just didn't have the starch to get over the line.

Despite the loss, it was a fun game.

But we DID have the starch - we scored two tries which were disallowed...

Corbin said:
Eels = Robbed

Thurston = overrated.

Is that Burns as in....TRAVIS Burns from manly??

Over the 'overrated' Thurston who took away both Press voted AND player voted NRL/RLPA awards last season???

Ahhh that's a BEAUTY mate! Funny as - Tell us another one!!

:lol:

gregstar

Referee
Corbin said:
Eels = Robbed

Thurston = overrated.

QLD team:
1 Lockyer
6 Burns
7 Prince/Tim Smith
bwaaaah! hahahahahahaah!

proof that the cowboys were the better team couldn't be clearer.

thanks for the confirmation corbin.