What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Jarryd Hayne - 2009 Dally M Medalist

Craig Johnston

First Grade
posted this on another forum so might as well post up the work;

Dragons91
Bulldogs87
Storm69
Tigers68
Sea68
Knights68
Panthers67
Broncos67
Eels66
Raiders63
Cowboys60
Rabbitohs54
Warriors52
Titans52
Roosters39
Sharks38

total points per per club

Last edited:

mondoro

Juniors
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS Jarryd......... You thoroughly deserve it. All real Eels supporters appreciate your efforts & your brilliance![FONT=&quot] :D
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Gaffman

Juniors
jarrydhayne-300x368.jpg

A sneek peak into the future as the Eels shower Hayne with $50's :)

well done champ, now bring us home the big one ;)

Stagger eel

Staff member
congratulations Jarryd for doing us proud!

you're a credit to yourself and your family and we'll be more than happy to accomodate your career at this club.

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon he's a done deal for Parra.

By bringing his Mum, i really reckon he would listen to her.

Bart will whisper sweet nothings to her to convince her to stay at Parra and he will.

But seriously, she will convince him to stay at Parra.

Questions she would ask him would be like:

Are you happy there? Are your mates there? etc etc and eventually he'll stay. His manager just has to negotiate the most he can from Parra. Then INU and Mateo will follow suit. Together with Hindy, Tahu and Poore. It makes a great nucleus. Get Mortz on board and we are ready for a dynasty

Glenn

First Grade
Congrats to Jarryd on a remarkable season. Best thing that ever happend in his career prior to last night was playing for Fiji in the last RLWC, the turnaround since then has been amazing.

eeladdick

Juniors
Well done Jarrod,
you have been an example of how people can turn thier life around for the better,
the footy from you has been inspirational, all the kids on the footy parks used to be talking about benji , but now its all Jarrod Hayne ,
WELL DONE

slippy

Juniors
This is a credit to him cutting the crap out of his life, and a big message to any highly talented young kids out there.

Stop drinking, focus on footy, and you will go very very far.

f**k I LOVE YOU JARRYD HAYNE!! (Good on him for going with his mum too)

SCoops

Juniors
In regards to Warren the Dill Smith.

What really sh*t me was his statement with regards to "now with the DM award it will push up your price"

Pull your head in Dill. There is NO NEED for this crap on a night like this. especially when he was still gob smacked about even winning the award.

JH was just on 2UE talking about last night. He still surprised and dumbfounded that he even won.

Again...Well Done Jarryd.

Cheers
Coops

Latest posts