What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations World Club Champions!

18to87

Coach
Frenchman Thierry Alibert. International league needs more like him. He should be at the center of England v. Australia games.

It was refreshing to see a referee just go out there and do his job and not talk to the players and all this other rubbish that NRL refs do.

Alibert did not have a perfect game but the game flowed really well, he made quick decisions and he was in control the whole time.

NRL refs should take note.

cleary89

Coach
No tries went to the video ref which shows he had great positioning. He couldn't keep the 10, and gave away some soft penalties. Thought he had an ordinary game imo.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
It was refreshing to see a referee just go out there and do his job and not talk to the players and all this other rubbish that NRL refs do.

Alibert did not have a perfect game but the game flowed really well, he made quick decisions and he was in control the whole time.

NRL refs should take note.

Agreed.

I think if their is one clear thing to come out of this thread, it is that Timmah is completely pussy whipped. Supports the dogs all his life and then along comes his Dragons fan Missus and he rolls over like a pig in sh*t. He's suddenly all "congrat's Dragons" and "I've got a Dragons membership too now because I support my partner".

Tim, if my Missus supported a team other then mine she'd either have to convert or she'd be out on her arse. Grow a set and lay down the law mate.

I'm sure even the Dragons fans here agree that currently, your stance on their team is pathetic.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think if their is one clear thing to come out of this thread, it is that Timmah is completely pussy whipped. Supports the dogs all his life and then along comes his Dragons fan Missus and he rolls over like a pig in sh*t. He's suddenly all "congrat's Dragons" and "I've got a Dragons membership too now because I support my partner".

Tim, if my Missus supported a team other then mine she'd either have to convert or she'd be out on her arse. Grow a set and lay down the law mate.

I'm sure even the Dragons fans here agree that currently, your stance on their team is pathetic.

:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well you say all that except if your up against a quote "woeful" defence and score a massive 21 points then the best team in the NRL has a slightly better than woeful attack.

So the teams who did worse than the dragons in the NRL must be very ordinary. We will see in a few weeks.

Not being rude, but i don't rate your post. ;-)

Dragons attack is only 8th best in the NRL.

Agree to disagree.

carcharias

Immortal

It's a HELL YEAH from me.

Dragon Dave

Bench
I didn't think the ref was great. A couple of things that came to mind:

a. A Wigan player fell through a tackle, no-one was on him and the ref called "Play on!"...a Saints player jumped on top of him and he blew a penalty.

b. This one was funny. Bomb was put up with Nightingale underneath...he looked comfortable so the ref blew the whistle for a mark in goal...but that was while the ball was still in the air! Jason dropped it and he blew his white again for a drop-out.

Joker's Wild

Coach

:lol: While I agree with the majority of your post DKOR (my missus is a Broncos fan and there is not a hope in hell of me giving any sort of support to the Donkeys, in any shape or form) I am highly skeptical of your claim of punting your missus based on her RL team support ;-)

Doug2234

First Grade

:clap:

carcharias

Immortal
I didn't think the ref was great. A couple of things that came to mind:

a. A Wigan player fell through a tackle, no-one was on him and the ref called "Play on!"...a Saints player jumped on top of him and he blew a penalty.

b. This one was funny. Bomb was put up with Nightingale underneath...he looked comfortable so the ref blew the whistle for a mark in goal...but that was while the ball was still in the air! Jason dropped it and he blew his white again for a drop-out.

don't worry ...the Dragons have had their fair share of calls in recent history.

:lol: While I agree with the majority of your post DKOR (my missus is a Broncos fan and there is not a hope in hell of me giving any sort of support to the Donkeys, in any shape or form) I am highly skeptical of your claim of punting your missus based on her RL team support ;-)

My GF is not a fan of Rugby League. I'm slowly trying to convert her and also steering her towards the Bunnies. At one stage, she had a female bestie that supported the Dogs, trying to take her to Doggies games and get her on board.

I told her point blank that if she ever supported the Dog's she would be straight out the door.
I don't mind that she isn't a fan of League. I also don't mind that she is only luke warm to Souths and only wants them to win because it makes me happy. I can handle that.

If she were to pick a team to support and it wasn't Souths.... Thats where I would draw the line.

As far as I'm concerned, the team a Woman supports means the difference between a potential relationship or a one night stand.

grouch

First Grade
don't worry ...the Dragons have had their fair share of calls in recent history.
What, me worry?

552217-ben-hornby.jpg

cleary89

Coach
Lol.

DKOR tells his wife who to support, BM gets told what he can and can't do. On that note, did BM die or something?

Latest posts