Consolidation, reclamation and expansion with additional clubs in the NRL

Discussion in 'NRL Expansion' started by Stallion, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Stallion

Stallion First Grade

It's happening. At the very least : it's weakening!

2. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

Based on what measurable kpi? Crowds? nope. TV? Nope. Revenue? Nope. Playing numbers? Nope.
    Not sure where you are seeing this weakening, the facts suggest it isnt. You should have more belief in the sport you follow!

3. Stallion

Stallion First Grade

Lol. You first comment/assertion was wrong ! Crowds are down compared to previous times. Participation of is down in the main indicator :male participants. I welcome the females however using female figures dies not compare genuinely with times gone by. I've seen your crappy "everything is rosy " lines before. The code is in trouble!

4. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

Crowds are down? Compared to when?
    The only time crowds have been higher was in late 2000's, though I keep getting told the figures were being fudged. Overall participation is up and many States have reversed the male participation dip according to last years annual report. Female participation is going through the roof. Who cares where the increase in interest is, its an increase non the less!

The code has never been richer or more popular, you sound like a News ltd journalist!