What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

perverse

Referee
Very good point. When has anyone announced going to a club the day before playing that very same team.

IMO the order of the clubs from most to least likely goes like this:

Souths
Dragons
Easts
Titans
Knights
Storm

Very good theories for ruling out the bottom 3.
:lol:... ranking the likelihood based on absolutely zero.

this is like Wayne Bennett all over again.

i hope he stays in Melbourne, the quality of football their big 3 produce is a pleasure to watch, and a great benchmark for other teams to aspire to. beating them feels sweet, and it feels sweet because they're just that good.

Stagger Lee

Bench

Souths
Dragons
Easts
Titans
Knights
Storm

So your saying that there is a good chance still he is going to the titans even though the chairman has just left due to financial pressure this afternoon

FMD :roll:

IMO Souths or Dragons

HowHigh

Coach
Very good point. When has anyone announced going to a club the day before playing that very same team.

Souths
Dragons
Easts
Titans
Knights
Storm

Why would he ruin his career by going to souths?
I'm sure he's seen what happens when other players do

BunniesMan

Immortal
So your saying that there is a good chance still he is going to the titans even though the chairman has just left due to financial pressure this afternoon

FMD :roll:

IMO Souths or Dragons
I said very good theories for ruling out the bottom 3. That includes the Tits.

And I agree with you, if it's not Souths I think it'll be Dragons.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why would he ruin his career by going to souths?
I'm sure he's seen what happens when other players do
To play with his former assistant coach who he got on very well with, who he's described as a "genius", who played a role in turning him into a star. To play with several former teammates. To be the halfback of a squad that can surround him with talent, including Burgess, Luke, GI and Merritt.

So a coach he respects + teammates he knows and likes + talented players to play off him.

We gave them a run for their money when we played them round 2. The game was close enough for the majority of the 80 minutes that you could say if he puts on a Souths jersey, we win it. A team that is good enough to beat the Storm is good enough to be a contender.

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Dragons or Souths. He ain't staying, not going to the Tits he won't go to a broke club. Easts can't afford him after Maloney. Knights can't afford because they need to sign forwards for 2013.

Dragons or Souths. Only teams in the comp with both capspace and the talent to surround him with. I reckon Maguire/Inglis/Crocker/King have been talking to him on the downlow and the reason why we're the darkhorse.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whether Souths get him or not, it's shit like this that you post which highlights just how much of a special case you are.

Keep it up BunniesMan; these forums need people like you for humour value. And target practice.

redvscotty

First Grade
To play with his former assistant coach who he got on very well with, who he's described as a "genius, who played a role in turning him into a star. To play with several former teammates. To be the halfback of a squad that can surround him with talent, including Burgess, Luke, GI and Merritt.

So a coach he respects + teammates he knows and likes + talented players to play off him.

We gave them a run for their money when we played them round 2. The game was close enough for the majority of the 80 minutes that you could say if he puts on a Souths jersey, we win it. A team that is good enough to beat the Storm is good enough to be a contender.

What a deluded fool.

Grapple

Bench
Dragons first or Melbourne. Souths last...

I mean don't these two already look happy together?!

soward_hornby-420x0.jpg

Latest posts