What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Foxsports (tikker) have reported that Schubert has requested a copy of the Titans offer to Cronk before the NRl can endorse it.

Evenflow

Bench
I want him to stay for sure and would be disappointed if he doesn't but i wouldn't be devastated by any means. If he goes though, wherever it is he won't look to be as good a player as he has been or would be if he stays. He won't have the familiarity of playing with Billy and Cam and when he flicks it behind without looking they won't be there to take it or chip kick it over the top just knowing that Bill will be there run though to grab it.

He's a very good player but IMO he won't be as effective at another club than what he would be if he stayed at the Storm.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
I bet he just announces he is leaving, thanks the fans and this whole saga continues to drag out. Atleast the Storm can then focus on recruitment and retention i guess.