What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

Brutus

Referee
if he leaves the storm it will be bad for rugby league. Imagine if the storm were not at the top of the ladder, they would get about 4k a game and we would lose all the leg work we have gained in Victoria.

They'll get by. Bellamy is a top coach. He'll manufacture another no-name half-back from elsewhere.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Read the thread champ.

Anasta to Tigers, Cronk to Roosters, Pearce to whoever will pay the most for him.

I thought that was pretty simple to follow...

Please don't forget the other pieces in the puzzle - Pearce to the Cowboys & Thurston to the Storm. They'll all be confirmed this Sunday.

Grapple

Bench
I also heard he was going to Parra next year with Quade Cooper and Mitchell Pearce. The spine would look like this:

1. Hayne
2. Hopoate
3. Sandow
4. Pearce
5. Hayne
6. Cooper
7. Cronk

Might just be a rumour though.

drunkidiot

Juniors
Rumour has it that he will be signing with one of the following select clubs:

Brisbane Broncos
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Canberra Raiders
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Gold Coast Titans
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Newcastle Knights
New Zealand Warriors
North Queensland Cowboys
Parramatta Eels
Penrith Panthers
St. George Illawarra Dragons
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Bradford Bulls
Castleford Tigers
Catalans Dragons
Huddersfield Giants
Hull
Hull Kingston Rovers
Leeds Rhinos
London Broncos
Salford City Reds
St Helens
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
Warrington Wolves
Widnes Vikings
Wigan Warriors
Brumbies
Waratahs
Reds
Force
Rebels
Blues
Chiefs
Crusaders
Highlanders
Hurricanes
Bulls
Cheetahs
Kings
Lions
Sharks
Stormers

Syren

Juniors
I also heard he was going to Parra next year with Quade Cooper and Mitchell Pearce. The spine would look like this:

1. Hayne
2. Hopoate
3. Sandow
4. Pearce
5. Hayne
6. Cooper
7. Cronk

And Parramatta finally decided to clone another Hayne so Burt wouldn't be anywhere near the starting lineup...

BranVan3000

Coach
Hmm with all the talent that Parra are releasing, I expect their team to look more like this:

1. Hayne
2. Hopoate
3. Sandow
4. Pearce
5. Tonga
6. Cooper
7. Cronk (not enjoying his time at Storm)
8. Sam Burgess (released not enjoying his time at Rabbitohs)
9. Farah (released because not enjoying his time at Tigers)
10. Moi Moi
11. SBW
12. Tony Williams (released because not enjoying his time at Manly)
13. Issac Luke (released because not enjoying his time at Rabbitohs)

Of course everyone is dying to be a part of the Parra culture right now and the next supercoach is bringing in the guns after this transition year

Parra Pride

Referee

1. Hayne
2. Hopoate
3. Sandow
4. Pearce
5. Hayne
6. Cooper
7. Cronk

Mate if we had two Haynes I'd play one at 5/8 and keep one at fullback.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hmm with all the talent that Parra are releasing, I expect their team to look more like this:

1. Hayne
2. Hopoate
3. Sandow
4. Pearce
5. Tonga
6. Cooper
7. Cronk (not enjoying his time at Storm)
8. Sam Burgess (released not enjoying his time at Rabbitohs)
9. Farah (released because not enjoying his time at Tigers)
10. Moi Moi
11. SBW
12. Tony Williams (released because not enjoying his time at Manly)
13. Issac Luke (released because not enjoying his time at Rabbitohs)

Of course everyone is dying to be a part of the Parra culture right now and the next supercoach is bringing in the guns after this transition year

You have very good contacts. All of this was all supposed to be kept quiet until the press conference this Sunday !

applesauce

Bench
Danny Weilder is now reporting that Darren Lockyer is coming out of retirment once a now scheduled leg transfusion takes place with Cooper Cronk the donor. Locky trying to offically become "immortal".

nrlnrl

First Grade
Rumour has it that he will be signing with one of the following select clubs:

Brisbane Broncos
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Canberra Raiders
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Gold Coast Titans
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Newcastle Knights
New Zealand Warriors
North Queensland Cowboys
Parramatta Eels
Penrith Panthers
St. George Illawarra Dragons
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sydney Roosters
Wests Tigers
Bradford Bulls
Castleford Tigers
Catalans Dragons
Huddersfield Giants
Hull
Hull Kingston Rovers
Leeds Rhinos
London Broncos
Salford City Reds
St Helens
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
Warrington Wolves
Widnes Vikings
Wigan Warriors
Brumbies
Waratahs
Reds
Force
Rebels
Blues
Chiefs
Crusaders
Highlanders
Hurricanes
Bulls
Cheetahs
Kings
Lions
Sharks
Stormers

shame is you left the correct team off this list

Grapple

Bench
Danny Weilder is now reporting that Darren Lockyer is coming out of retirment once a now scheduled leg transfusion takes place with Cooper Cronk the donor. Locky trying to offically become "immortal".

Have you heard if he's going to Parra? I'll assume as much.

I did just read on Twitter that Shane Tronc is pairing up with Cooper Cronk in the centers at Parra in 2013.

1. Lockyer
2. Hayne
3. Cronk
4. Tronc
5. Hopoate
6. Sandow
7. Moltzen

Grapple

Bench
Moltzen was reportedly about to be traded to Parra when Kearney - asking for a packet of Maltesers - was misheard by the incompetent front office staff. Same thing happend with Chris Sandow. Kearney said he was going away for the weekend to Sandown Raceway to watch the V8's. The rest is history.

BunniesMan

Immortal
NRL officials are formally investigating Gold Coast’s dealings with Cooper Cronk, calling on all other clubs involved in negotiations to divulge how much they’ve offered the Melbourne halfback.
Today’s Rugby League Week reveals the League have intervened amid concerns the Titans could be declared insolvent next month. South Sydney, the Storm and St George Illawarra have been written to by salary cap auditor Ian Schubert and asked about their dealings with Cronk.
Looks like those 4 are the definite contenders then. Knights and Roosters were wild guesses by the Mole.
http://stevemascord.com/2012/03/28/rlw-media-release-issue-seven-leagueweek-rugbyleague-nrl/

franklin2323

Immortal
The Dogs may be smokies now DCE has stayed at Manly? They're a club without a marquee half.

We have the cash. But we aren't after halves. A few weeks ago. I heard we were talking to an international. I assume that was Lewis Brown.

He would be stupid to leave given he will be 30 next year & it would take 2 years to get use to the new style.He has a great partnership with Slater & Smith

StormHi

Juniors
Don't mind if he stays or goes.... Always been consistent rather then spectacular. I think he may stay but won't be surprised to see him go.