What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

AJB1102

First Grade
what vision and ambition did he have?

1 ref, 6 again. Oh and getting the comp going again despite the reluctance of a major stakeholder.

I'm not saying he's right. I'm saying he's got some ideas, ambition, ability to get shit done and a bit of a "f**k you, get out the road" approach people been screaming for.

1 ref, 6 again. Oh and getting the comp going again despite the reluctance of a major stakeholder.

I'm not saying he's right. I'm saying he's got some ideas, ambition, ability to get shit done and a bit of a "f**k you, get out the road" approach people been screaming for.
Agreed
We have had the timid ..bend over & get lubed up peopel in charge & got no where in the past
Now we get someone with balls
& still they whinge .

Perth Red

Post Whore
So Melbourne will get to play at home after all. Good.

good that storm and cowboys get to play at home, being the clubs that travel the most (warriors aside).dont really underrated the gosford decision unless it’s a cost thing and was a lot cheaper to hire?

siv

First Grade

East's have invested heavily on the Central Coast

From linking with Wyong, buying Woy Woy LC add blue to the Woy Woy's red and white, rebadging CC Juniors from the Centurians in U16s U18s NSW Country championships U16s U18s U23s and W-NSWRL team. As well as linking the Bears on the north shorea

Yet when they get their perfect chance to play games at Gosford they make a runner for Leichhardt and now Bankwest. They sell off Woy Woy LC as soon as someone sneezes

Last edited:

Latest posts