What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

LeagueXIII

First Grade
I heard to that Big League, is not printed this season, is it possible we may have seen the last of it after 100 years?

It is run by News Corp.

AJB1102

First Grade
Someone with some vision, ambition and the balls to make it happen finally "runs" the game and we got complaints.

@Perth Red has/had a Greenberg quote about not being visionary in his sig as ridicule. A bloke comes along with a vision and he gets his pasty Pommy tits in a twist. Apparently vision is only commendable if it aligns with your own ideas.

Puff pieces go to clubs' websites. Or NRL.

Tables, lineups...NRL.com or LU.

News, gossip...LU, socials.

Stats...the awesome www.rugbyleagueproject.org

Junior / reserves Qld or NSW RL websites, club sites.

I started listening to Rabbitohs Radio. Great pods.
There's quite a few good uns...Denan Kemp one.

Fun n frivolity...watch The Fan.

Games in Kayo.

Everything at the touch of a screen. Big League is week old by the time it comes out. And the last few years it was like a brochure at a higher price. TV going same way.

AJB1102

First Grade

Games in Kayo.

Everything at the touch of a screen. Big League is week old by the time it comes out. And the last few years it was like a brochure at a higher price. TV going same way.

Why you post that way.

@Mr Angry wont like?

You copied. Sound the same.

I'm sure podcast is good. Might listen?

Omelette, forklift and gas heater haha

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Something about an Omelette, forklift and gas heater haha and how VFL do it better, backed by Kerry Stokes in WA.

King hit

Coach
Something I will miss about big league is the origin programs. Much superior to the absolute dribble the courier mail and daily telegraph come out with at origin time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Games in Kayo.

Watch this space...

Pommy

Coach
Someone with some vision, ambition and the balls to make it happen finally "runs" the game and we got complaints.

@Perth Red has/had a Greenberg quote about not being visionary in his sig as ridicule. A bloke comes along with a vision and he gets his pasty Pommy tits in a twist. Apparently vision is only commendable if it aligns with your own ideas.

what vision and ambition did he have?

Latest posts