What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Pantherjim.

Referee
His health is obviously more important to him than money. Wish more players and the general public would standup and draw a line in the sand like him then maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.

What situation would that be? You mean almost 92% of the State fully vaxed? I’m failing to see a downside to that “situation”.

roofromoz

First Grade
Based on the anti vaxxers list it wouldn't be a half bad forward pack but not surprisingly there isn't anyone with half a brain in that group

Dual premiership winning hooker amongst it. Wouldn't believe in bubbles as it infringes their freedum... sorry, freedoms so they would be free to see who they want, when they want...

Front-Rower

First Grade
I love how he's an ambassador for Body Science and is always pumping their products on Insta, wonder if he's done his research into every single ingredient that goes into their products
Those products are alright though because the personal certified fitness trainer probably said so /s

So many hypocrites out there today. Won’t take a covid jab because health but happy to keep sinking the beers, smoking pot and jamming supplements down their throats.

aqua_duck

Coach
Those products are alright though because the personal certified fitness trainer probably said so /s

So many hypocrites out there today. Won’t take a covid jab because health but happy to keep sinking the beers, smoking pot and jamming supplements down their throats.
What would 99% of the medical fraternity including virologists, epidemiologists and medical researchers know compared to the sales rep and the broscience dude with a cert IV

aqua_duck

Coach
Dual premiership winning hooker amongst it. Wouldn't believe in bubbles as it infringes their freedum... sorry, freedoms so they would be free to see who they want, when they want...
Oh ofcourse, I'm actually curious of the antivaxxer brigade how many are refusing on religious/moral grounds and how many "have done their own research (on TikTok)"

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh ofcourse, I'm actually curious of the antivaxxer brigade how many are refusing on religious/moral grounds and how many "have done their own research (on TikTok)"
It seems big chunk of them are just using it as an excuse to dig their heals in because they don’t like govt telling them what to do.

Generalzod

Immortal
His health is obviously more important to him than money. Wish more players and the general public would standup and draw a line in the sand like him then maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Can you please tell us how by tacking 2 jabs will be detrimental to his health…I went to my family doctor for advise rather than listeniEd to the nuts jobs on social media.

You havent answered my Question ant vaxer,

Latest posts