What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

Meth

Staff member
If Cowboys had played any other team but Manly no one would even be mentioning the refereeing.

Pretty obvious that's not true. People hate Manly, but that refereeing performance would have been lambasted no matter what

Flapper

First Grade
Can you idiots that keep going "but but but the strip" pull your f**king heads in? That merely gave the Cowboys the OPPORTUNITY to score from good position, not to mention it was a blue from an on field ref who had no replay at his disposal.

To compare the strip to the two blatantly wrong video ref decisions is just moronic to say the least.

coolsteve

Juniors
Can you idiots that keep going "but but but the strip" pull your f**king heads in? That merely gave the Cowboys the OPPORTUNITY to score from good position, not to mention it was a blue from an on field ref who had no replay at his disposal.

To compare the strip to the two blatantly wrong video ref decisions is just moronic to say the least.
yeah , right f**kwit, no strip, no try

Meth

Staff member

I do agree with this to an extent.

On field referees are going to get it wrong from time to time. Strips are often called as loose carries and loose carries are far too often called as strips. It evens out.

Video referees really have no excuse to make the blunders that they do.

effnic

Bench
I have never laughed harder at a thread in my life. f**king drama queens.
So what I got from this thread is:
Tafua try 50/50 most of agreed Yeh momentum took him over fair enough try.
And its clear to say most of you thought Foran knocked on. No try.
Ok fair enough thats a no try according to you guys.
Do any of you whinging merkins wanna mention the strip on tafua that they scored.
Does anyone wanna mention the 5m forward pass for there other try?
So Im my counting thats 2 dodgy tries for cowboys and 1 from us.
Manly wuzz robbed. Dey took our jobs!!! Derp derpa Derp Derp!!!
But anyway continue Im seriously pissing myself.

Ianc

Juniors
Manly fans holding onto the strip so the lengths that people will go to justify anything. For every call that went against manly, I can find 1 against us plus some more, without the 2 tries.
Last nights display should be ringing alarm bells in the ARLC. The problem is bigger than the Cowboys getting knocked out.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Manly fans holding onto the strip so the lengths that people will go to justify anything. For every call that went against manly, I can find 1 against us plus some more, without the 2 tries.
Last nights display should be ringing alarm bells in the ARLC. The problem is bigger than the Cowboys getting knocked out.

go on then

effnic

Bench
Manly fans holding onto something?!?!?!?!
MANLY FANS HOLDING ONTO SOMETHING?!?!??!?!?
f**kING MANLY FANS HOLDING ONTO f**kING SOMETHING?!?!??!?!
Have you read the 400 threads of all you merkins holding on to anything you can.
Better team won.

Yes the refs were definitely bad, Correct score should have been Manly 22-6 as Cowboys second try was after a blatant strip. Didn't see crybaby Thurston whinging about that one. Back to your Townsville slums you inbred Cowgirl merkins. It's not easy being a gracious winner.:lol:

Score should have been:
Cowboys 22
Manly 6

Manly were given 90% of calls in this game. They had one call against yet them Manly fans are continually whinging about that call. That sort of thing happens every game. What about Tafua grounding the ball in-goal and he was allowed to run the ball out? Another decision for Manly.

Fact is, the Cowboys were robbed.
Fact is, the Cowboys were on top when those two bad decisions came against them.

Your post proves one thing, Manly fans are bad winners!

coolsteve

Juniors
Score should have been:
Cowboys 22
Manly 6

Manly were given 90% of calls in this game. They had one call against yet them Manly fans are continually whinging about that call. That sort of thing happens every game. What about Tafua grounding the ball in-goal and he was allowed to run the ball out? Another decision for Manly.

Fact is, the Cowboys were robbed.
Fact is, the Cowboys were on top when those two bad decisions came against them.

Your post proves one thing, Manly fans are bad winners!
an od saying ` winners can laugh, losers can please em f**king selves. mad monday is that away

MightyBronco

Juniors
f**k manly. f**k the video ref. f**k manly fans who enjoy the controversy.

Go to a game of football once in a while FFS

Garts

Bench
To be fair if I was a Cowboys fan I would be blowing up deluxe. But the Tafua try was a clear case for BOTD, anyone who thinks overwise has nfi of the rule. The Foran knock on I am sure he knocked it on, applying BOTD there was a big stretch but I guess the refs will justify it that way.

I thought Henry did well in the press conference. Imagine if it was Tooves on the end of those calls. The press conference would have been great. He is such a passionate, cranky little fella, he would have gone off.

ironhorse

Juniors
How can you gimps even compare the strip as all things being level in that game ??! It wasnt ruled at in slo motion !!lol that is something that happens every game ,the ref missed it ,player should have held it anyway . Play on . Dont even compare it !

Meth

Staff member
I think the true score was probably Manly 18 Cowboys 12.

The ball was definitely stripped in the lead up to the Winterstein try, but those calls go against you. I am happy enough to concede Taufua's try as a 50/50 BOTD try.

Manly were the better team. They just got a leg up.

MightyBronco

Juniors
How can you gimps even compare the strip as all things being level in that game ??! It wasnt ruled at in slo motion !!lol that is something that happens every game ,the ref missed it ,player should have held it anyway . Play on . Dont even compare it !

They just need something to cling too. They dont understand that the outrage is against the refs, and the video refs - and not them.

Last nights controversy in ALL over the news and the net. Which is a good thing, maybe something will get done.

Latest posts