What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

The Eagle

Juniors
The last Manly try was a square up for the try the Cowboys got on the back of a bullshit decision.

There was nothing wrong with the "double movement" try. Benefit of the doubt any day of the week.

Lots of crying bitches out tonight.

^^ couldnt agree more

BDR

First Grade
I really do think neither of the Manly BOTD were tries, and I also think whinging about the strip is rich considering the play before should have been a line drop out.

But I'm nowhere near neutral so carry on clutching at straws to justify it Manly fans. I don't know why you take it as a personal slight when people suggest the refs had a hand in the way the game ended up. It's not a go at you it's a go at the incompetent f**kwits with the whistles.

I understand that you want to prove that your side won "fairly" but be honest, that didn't happen tonight. Take the win and move on instead of outright lying to try and square an imaginary bad decisions ledger.

Big Pete

Referee
Might need to check the replay but I thought Stewart JUST put his feet in the in-goal before claiming the bomb.

The Eagle

Juniors
I really do think neither of the Manly BOTD were tries, and I also think whinging about the strip is rich considering the play before should have been a line drop out.

But I'm nowhere near neutral so carry on clutching at straws to justify it Manly fans. I don't know why you take it as a personal slight when people suggest the refs had a hand in the way the game ended up. It's not a go at you it's a go at the incompetent f**kwits with the whistles.

I understand that you want to prove that your side won "fairly" but be honest, that didn't happen tonight. Take the win and move on instead of outright lying to try and square an imaginary bad decisions ledger.

You'll never watch it again but

Taufua stripped,Thurston forward pass from a play which came from that play directly - Cows Try

Taufua BoD try - IMO BoD was the correct call,i couldnt tell
Oldfield 2nd try - No try

Proper scoreline,Manly 14 Cowboys 6

Meth

Staff member
The Cowboys weren't robbed. They had more calls go against them then for them, but they weren't robbed. For most of the game, they looked overawed and out of their league. Players like Bowen, Graham and Tate didn't turn up and they were missing Payne a lot. All things being even, Manly still win. I seriously can't see them getting near the Storm though.

I can understand the refs on the field making the wrong calls but when the video ref has 10-15 looks at it, they have no excuses.

Cowboys were clearly robbed - and nothing is being done about it. Referees are costing teams games all season and it is getting worse.

isaiah

Bench
It wasn't conclusive that Foran touched the ball. It looked like he did on one of the replays but there was doubt whether there was a gap between his hand and the ball.. the other camera angles were inconclusive so the video ref had no choice but to apply benefit of the doubt. Did he touch it? probably. Was there enough video to prove he did? no.. so benefit of the doubt has to be applied.

he touched it but denied it on channel 9 after the game, little grub. should take a leaf out of the gracious thurston after the game

Grapple

Bench
Henry's press conference is great. Everything was really well said.

People complaining on here it's butt hurt Cowboy fans have no idea. Most of us are just fans of the game that is being ruined. You'd have to have your head buried in the sand to think otherwise - likewise if you didn't think Cows were robbed last night.

RABK

Referee
:lol: You have professed your love for Manly several times on this board.

Love? Whatever dipshit. Admiration yes. Laugh it up twat, it's what full geniuss do - laugh at imaginary things.

I was neutral to last nights game watching it with 4 other neutrals. Infact i hoped the winner would go on to win the comp. And that's how i saw it - Cowboys scored off the back of a ref blunder, Taufua's was BOTD and Forans was a no try. 14-6 Manly.

Last edited:

woodyk2

First Grade
oh the butthurt and the sooking!!!!!!!!! Cowboys score off a refs blunder,Taufua's was BOTD...Turdston diving...cry me a fkn river.

RABK

Referee
I warned you all this day was coming. I was right.

You just get ready for tonight.

26740370.jpg

Eric Galt

Juniors
Yes the refs were definitely bad, Correct score should have been Manly 22-6 as Cowboys second try was after a blatant strip. Didn't see crybaby Thurston whinging about that one. Back to your Townsville slums you inbred Cowgirl merkins. It's not easy being a gracious winner.:lol:

coolsteve

Juniors
That is my feeling as well. When I see crap like that I wonder what the hell allows crap like that to happen? And why is it only certain Clubs.

And why is it so often Manly?
so the second try to the cows was ok? 12-6 manly . end of story

Latest posts