What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys robbed clear as day

eozsmiles

Bench
All 3 tries in the second half were wrong. Should have called the game off at halftime. Same result and the game misses a black eye.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Its got me stuffed how any fan can enjoy their team winning NOT on their merits, but on assistance from officials
They might grow up one day

:lol: Tigers supporter. This thread keeps on delivering. Keep them coming guys, this thread is gold.

RABK

Referee
250090_10151221394819610_1093437513_n.jpg

ceagle

Bench
Cowboys weren't out and out robbed but they were not given a chance to compete on an equal footing

RABK

Referee
Cowboys weren't out and out robbed but they were not given a chance to compete on an equal footing

Bar the Tamou solo effort i'd argue the Cowboys never looked like threatening the manly line for most of the night. Any cowboys fans or bandwagoners given any thought to the fact that Thurston and Bowen for the first time in a few weeks were bog ordinary and that they were up against it even with those two tries taken away.

Grapple

Bench
Bar the Tamou solo effort i'd argue the Cowboys never looked like threatening the manly line for most of the night. Any cowboys fans or bandwagoners given any thought to the fact that Thurston and Bowen for the first time in a few weeks were bog ordinary and that they were up against it even with those two tries taken away.

It's a moot point. The thread is about how consistently rubbish the calls were. Has nothing to do with either teams form.

woodyk2

First Grade
Take away Manlys 2 dodgy tries and take away the Cows dodgy try and your left with Manly 14 Cows 6.

Apey

Staff member
Love? Whatever dipshit. Admiration yes. Laugh it up twat, it's what full geniuss do - laugh at imaginary things

Dipshit, twat, full genius :lol: umad?

I might be going against the grain here but i've made no secret of the fact that Manly have been my second side since about 2004. I do hope they go B2B as i hate the Bulldogs, Souths and Melbourne. Cowboys or Manly would be good, Sharkies would be great but much more unlikely.

You trying to pass off as a neutral for Manly was hilarious and your reaction to me calling you out on it really says it all. Just relax. Oh and don't tell fibs.

I don't remember it taking place like that Didgi, I just remember it starting with 'Oi, answer me this sir'.

Regardless, I still think Hayne was in the wrong.

Nah Thurston did pretty much say what Didgi said. I thought it was kind of awkward, all the commentators shut up immediately.

bartman

Immortal
And the dodgy penalty leading up to Manly's first try and you're left with 8-6... Point being the nature of the whole contest changes due to the key f**k-ups/decisions along the way, not just subtracting those points at the end for an equivalent result. Uncertainty abounds and we simply have to fix up the pink mess for next season.