What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Young and personal reference for Finch

possm

Coach
Young and Doust among other at the club have been power brokers engaged in backroom deals that are not in the best interests of the Club. If Yong has to resign that will end the pressure for the Club to hire his son Dean as head coach.

I'd like to see Craig Young and Peter Doust step down and two high profile business people take their place.

I also believe now is the time to sack Griffin and hire either Hasler or Flannagan to take over the head coach position on a 3 year deal. This would demonstrate a fundamental change in direction and bring some stability back to our Club.

Qdf

Juniors
Young and Doust among other at the club have been power brokers engaged in backroom deals that are not in the best interests of the Club. If Yong has to resign that will end the pressure for the Club to hire his son Dean as head coach.

I'd like to see Craig Young and Peter Doust step down and two high profile business people take their place.

I also believe now is the time to sack Griffin and hire either Hasler or Flannagan to take over the head coach position on a 3 year deal. This would demonstrate a fundamental change in direction and bring some stability back to our Club.
Your right, DOUST & Young are the two rotten eggs that have created so much of the pain & the dirty deals that have ruined our club for at least last 20yrs.They must GO. DOUST for his dirty deal with the GORDONS & now YOUNG for his letter incident.

Qdf

Juniors
The Dragons.

A place where supporting your wife and child through a difficult time will get you blacklisted from first grade.

But sharing child sex material will get you a written reference from the Chairman.
What a joke this club has become.
These clowns running our are so far out of touch, they have become the laughing stock of the NRL.
As long as we have DOUST & Young on our Board we will never be able to succeed as a Club. Both these scoundrels, Must be SACKED.

Hard Yards

Juniors
So what happens now?
Young say, oh! I'm sorry and that's it?
I hope there's a strong response from the club.
He should know better, after all he was a NSW police officer. (Detective)
I'm afraid sorry is not good enough. Young should step down, I'm sure our sponsors
would like to see some action forthcoming.
If enough sponsors -major or otherwise- chose to terminate their agreements with the club, the board would have no option other than to ask Young to resign as chairman and director. Sponsors will always act to protect their own image and brand value above all else, and in this matter would not be surprised if some are already asking questions of the redv board if its stated and demonstrated core values, are in alignment with themselves. Watch this space.

The blokes spinning a silk purse from a pigs ear that he was trying to buys drugs makes this reference a million times worse. Embarassing doesn't even begin to describe this course of action.
exactly

he was trying to do this one crime , not this other one! said the ex cop.

brett finch has how many media conacts...and how many footy contacts that could get him coke
even in a pandemic
nah. logs on to nonce.net

RedVee_8

Juniors
If enough sponsors -major or otherwise- chose to terminate their agreements with the club, the board would have no option other than to ask Young to resign as chairman and director. Sponsors will always act to protect their own image and brand value above all else, and in this matter would not be surprised if some are already asking questions of the redv board if its stated and demonstrated core values, are in alignment with themselves. Watch this space.
I expect that the Dragons statement disassociating themselves from Young’s reference could have been in reaction to a sponsor/s inquiry

Rodent

Bench
This reminds me of the ex P.M. with the big bushy eyebrows who gave a Sydney cardinal a glowing reference a few years back .

As to Young , it is obvious that he did not think this through before he took pen to paper and our club letterhead only compounded the error .
Except that the Sydney Cardinal was the innocent victim. Have a read of the cases against him. Ridiculous that he was even charged. Witch hunt in the extreme. What's the count up to now? 27 failed attempts by the Victorian Police?
Pedos are a disgrace and I'd be happy enough with the death penalty. Falsely accusing someone of being a pedo is therefore very low in my book.

Maximus

Coach
Except that the Sydney Cardinal was the innocent victim. Have a read of the cases against him. Ridiculous that he was even charged. Witch hunt in the extreme. What's the count up to now? 27 failed attempts by the Victorian Police?
Pedos are a disgrace and I'd be happy enough with the death penalty. Falsely accusing someone of being a pedo is therefore very low in my book.

Whether his pedo acts were provable or not, he has a long history of enabling pedos and supporting them.