What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Young and personal reference for Finch

Maybe Albert should’ve belted on about his familiarisation with Brett and the lack of any sign at all of pedo ways over 41 years. Help the general defence argument. Missed opportunity?

Then I recall Brett was due to coach some junior side. That was all a bit weird. Prosecution should explore that one I guess.

Last edited:
A vote of “no confidence” in Albert!

Not the most gracious way to finish his illustrious career at the club.

He should stand down to preserve what’s left of his dignity.

Take a hit now for a come back later.

RedVee_8

Juniors
In other news there is an article saying at George board is meeting next week and it is expected for Craig young to stand down.
He has to stand down as Chairman as part of the deal. If it is stand down from the board I would be surprised. I can’t read News Ltd articles.

Dragon David

First Grade
SEN radio this morning said James Graham is now working for the dogs.
Who haven't they got working for the Dogs? The clubs salaries liabilities column in their ledger must be at tipping point by now. Lucky they have a rich Bulldogs follower backing the club.

Our supposed rich member/owner is like Uncle Scrooge and counts all his money including the out of date pennies he has accumulated in his whole life and doesn't want to spend a cent of it let alone the pennies.

Who haven't they got working for the Dogs? The clubs salaries liabilities column in their ledger must be at tipping point by now. Lucky they have a rich Bulldogs follower backing the club.

Our supposed rich member/owner is like Uncle Scrooge and counts all his money including the out of date pennies he has accumulated in his whole life and doesn't want to spend a cent of it let alone the pennies.
The Wests Tigers wouldn’t break a $10 note for anyone either.

It’s no secret that Aaron Woods old speedos and mouth guards have been recycled as “fresh kit” for rookies for a number of years now.

SEAT 1A

Bench
In other news there is an article saying at George board is meeting next week and it is expected for Craig young to stand down.
It amazes me that an own goal is the trigger for the club to take action.

The subject of the offence is obvious. He wasn't charged with DUI at .05.

Hard Yards

Juniors
He has to stand down as Chairman as part of the deal. If it is stand down from the board I would be surprised. I can’t read News Ltd articles.
Unfortunately, Young has no one to blame but himself, pity as he bleeds red and white, but club loyalty is note the only pre-requisite for holding the most senior board position at the club. The club needs to move forward from this whole saga and do so quickly, with a determined resolve to "lead by example from the front and not play catch up from the rear".