What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk To Parra Not done And Dusted.

strider

Post Whore
we're pulling cronk off? .... maybe that's one of the benefits melbourne players get :-s

Stagger eel

Staff member
you're a brave man for posting that...

my tip is that Melbourne will play hard ball.

Fee

Juniors
I will believe that Cronk is coming to the Eels when I hear it in a press conference, and hear the words , I have signed with the Eels come out of his mouth!!!!!

murraymob

Coach
tonight showed you dont need to spend mega dollars for cronk spend you extra money on a few players instead of one

lets not talk up the cronk, just let nature take it's coarse.
Infact delete the thread mods.
Lets focus on now, we are in hot form.

Forty20

First Grade
i think noddy was outstanding in a beaten side tonight, he led the fightback

While Noddy was very good, Ennis was outstanding and gave both the Keating boys a thorough lesson in how to dart around the ruck.

On our side, beyond the obvious accolades for the usual candidates I thought Tahu made an impressive comeback while Robson continues his strong vein of form.

It is really nice to see an honest toiler like Robson develop his game and begin to take some control over our team.

That said, I would love Cronk at Parra.

Evenflow

Bench
As if Melbourne will let Cronk go after letting Inglis go as well. With his salary freed up as well as Hoffman, Lima there's pretty much what they'll have to lose money wise right there. They'll probably move on a couple more mid range players to free up more money to re-sign some of the younger kids for the future but that's about it.

Facts are by losing Inglis it'll give them much more flexibility on who stays and who goes and the only way they'll get rid of him is if they don't want him and don't have him in their future plans because they just don't have to get rid of him money wise.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you might be right evenflow, i can't see Melbourne bowing to he wishes of a young bloke for a release, it's just the sort of club they are.

atleast Cooper got a sniff of the facilities that he's missing out on last wednesday.

Forty20

First Grade
you might be right evenflow, i can't see Melbourne bowing to he wishes of a young bloke for a release, it's just the sort of club they are.

atleast Cooper got a sniff of the facilities that he's missing out on last wednesday.

I can throw in a fruit basket if that'll help, Stagger.

Hell I can make that a fruit basket every week of the year that he is signed for Parra.

Cronk should think long and hard before he knocks back an offer like that.

Latest posts