What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla and Melbourne NSW Cup alliance

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and you came in here and started acting like the twat you are.

The idiot is the common denominator here, the person who started this sh*t.

You, you dumb sh*t.

Get the point and f**k off.

RUBIKS

Juniors
On topic....

I think it's a great idea, saves us some money, our players might learn something from their's, helps the team be competitive and we might be able to jag some players (as Madunit suggests).

Wonder how long the deal is for?

broncos2010

Juniors
thats not correct , I just say what I think after all its a internet forum. I just hate it when i say something about one of the sharks players or something they turn on me and go how did the broncos go this year. Why dont they look at how they went this year and last couple years same goes for tigers.

carcharias

Immortal
thats not correct , I just say what I think after all its a internet forum. I just hate it when i say something about one of the sharks players or something they turn on me and go how did the broncos go this year. Why dont they look at how they went this year and last couple years same goes for tigers.

so how'd the bronco's go this year ya f**kwit?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
On topic....

I think it's a great idea, saves us some money, our players might learn something from their's, helps the team be competitive and we might be able to jag some players (as Madunit suggests).

Wonder how long the deal is for?
Well it sounds as though the side won't be going back to Melbourne.

The Storm still have Easts Tigers in Brisbane as a feeder club, so I dare say it would be a permanent arrangement.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is correct.

You enetered the Tigers forum calling the team and it's players scum, bragged about how Broncos players are always well behaved and respectful (as wrong as that comment is) and then concluded by stating, repeatedly that they would lose to the Dragons and that the Broncos had 6 premierships yada yada yada.

You come in here and state that the Storm NSW Cup side would be better than the Sharks first grade team, yet you have rarely seen any games involving the sharks and have never seen the Storm NSW Cup side play.

You are a liar, an ignorant dickhead, a sh*thouse troll, a hypocrite, living in denial moron whose greatest achievement in life was farting without sh*tting himself.

broncos2010

Juniors
mad unit , I watch all nrl games not just broncos as I have foxtel and i know my rugby league , I know how sharks are run and how poor there player recruitment is. I also know if benji ran straight more and not do his flick pass and kicks on 2nd or 3rd tackle tigers would be a better team and not have to wait 4 years to make finals.

broncos2010

Juniors
is that all you got ? Yes its bit hard to believe but you see I have foxtel and I can watch all games while you probably do your 9-5 somewhere in the west suburbs of syd for lets say 15-20 bucks a hour ?

RUBIKS

Juniors
Well it sounds as though the side won't be going back to Melbourne.

The Storm still have Easts Tigers in Brisbane as a feeder club, so I dare say it would be a permanent arrangement.

Does that mean the side will continue to be called the Cronulla Sharks?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
is that all you got ? Yes its bit hard to believe but you see I have foxtel and I can watch all games while you probably do your 9-5 somewhere in the west suburbs of syd for lets say 15-20 bucks a hour ?
over 38,000 times on this site, next to post by madunit it clearly states:

You, broncos2010, are an absolute moron of the highest order.

You clearly don't watch the games, especially after you're indepth analysis.

You are a liar.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does that mean the side will continue to be called the Cronulla Sharks?
At this stage I believe it will be.

Most of the Storm NSW Cup players were in a Central Coast side last year which was affiliated with the Storm.

So it appears the Storm aren't too keen to keep the identity of their lower grade side.

So, Cronulla Sharks NSWRL will still remain, some players will be aligned to the Storm, others to the Sharks.

franklin2323

Immortal
I saw this story and just thought how would it work??? Will each club sign 20 or so 2nd tier players and have the players aligned to each club?? Or would the NSW Cup team just sign them.

Around SOO time when the Storm are depleted and callup players there needs to be something in place so ONLY Storm contracted players are called up. You couldn't have unattached players in NSW Cup or it will cause mayhem.

The Good thing is both Head coaches are mates so it should work

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw this story and just thought how would it work??? Will each club sign 20 or so 2nd tier players and have the players aligned to each club?? Or would the NSW Cup team just sign them.

Around SOO time when the Storm are depleted and callup players there needs to be something in place so ONLY Storm contracted players are called up. You couldn't have unattached players in NSW Cup or it will cause mayhem.

The Good thing is both Head coaches are mates so it should work
A lot of the Storm NSW Cup players are unsigned, so they are effectively free agents. If they join the merged NSW Cup, I'm speculating here, but I'm pretty sure they would have to sign Cronulla contracts tying them to the Sharks, not the Storm. So when Origin hits, only the players in the side contracted to the Storm are eligible to play for the storm in NRL.

And from what I gather, there won't be many players (maybe 4-5 that are available, off the top of my head... Rory Kostjasyn, Hep Cahill, Gareth Widdop, Luke Kelly, there may be others.

I said this in another forum and had my opinions and liberty of freedom of speech deleted. But I think this a get out of jail card. It seems like for now it's not worth reading into it but don't be surprised if a potential future merger comes from this. Melbourne Sharks 2015.