What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks Development Approved!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You are still nothing but a bunch of fu@#cken hillbillies. Your club is a stinking pile
of shit, and considering your insular "if you aren't from the shire attitudes", your
club will be a blight on rugby league and continue to have miserable support until
someone has the guts to kill you off.

Unmerged.

Hurts don't it.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Not the result you were hoping for? Poor diddums....

Actually, I hoped your development would be passed. As you know, we have our own
development that we need passed, so it would have been deeply concerning if it
had failed, since ours is more dubious than yours.

It is incredibly disappointing that Cronulla is still leaching off league in 2012. A club
with no potential to grow, and no reason for being.

Quigs

Immortal
Actually, I hoped your development would be passed. As you know, we have our own
development that we need passed, so it would have been deeply concerning if it
had failed, since ours is more dubious than yours.

It is incredibly disappointing that Cronulla is still leaching off league in 2012. A club
with no potential to grow, and no reason for being.

unmerged.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Lol at a multi million dollar development being approved, followed by a comment, no potential for growth.......the stupidity of some is truly amazing.

Well he has Sheens.....

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Where is kmav?

This secures the Sharks future, and will ensure we are one of the financially stronger publicly-owned clubs!

Will it still be a great idea in 50+ years when you're still only getting a million or so per season from it and have no other assets to sell?

Congrats though, the comp needs self sustaining clubs.

Feej

First Grade
Lol at a multi million dollar development being approved, followed by a comment, no potential for growth.......the stupidity of some is truly amazing.

Well he has Sheens.....
Don't forget Adam Blair.

beave

Coach
Onya Sharkies!!!! Awesome work, very happy for all you sharks fans out there!!!!

Quigy's artists impression of the development is to scale yeah??????.................

CrazyTiger

Juniors

Well he has Sheens.....

You got a dodgy development up. That doesn't qualify as growth. Your club should
have some appeal to people outside of your area. It doesn't have while your white
australia suburban club is inclusive of only those who are from the shire.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah mate live in Qld, fly down for the odd game.

You merged, we did not, our future is secure.

Teams like the Green Bay Packers or Minnesota Wild would not exist in your world, yet thrive.

Big Sam

First Grade
With this money does the club intend to finally finish Toyota Park off? I.e. make it an all seater with coverage for at least 80% of the seats.

Would definitely attract more Sharks fans to games.

M2D2

Bench
I dont see the northern hill going anytime soon. But i remember hearing fixing the facilities in the ET stand and a roof for the peter burns stand. Im not holding my breath for the latter.

user_nat

Coach
Good news. Anything that helps ensure the future of a club is.

Hopefully everything goes through without a hitch..

Stinkler

Juniors
I've heard rumours of joining the Peter Burns Stand to the Southern Stand to the ET Stand.
Plus concourse at the front of the Southern Stand.

I'd be happy with that!