What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks Development Approved!

Ron Swanson

Juniors
I love that it's a massive celebration that the Sharks are able to sell off a large vacant plot of land.

Any competent organisation in this country would've got approval years ago.

Eion

First Grade
You got a dodgy development up. That doesn't qualify as growth. Your club should
have some appeal to people outside of your area. It doesn't have while your white
australia suburban club is inclusive of only those who are from the shire.

Haha sucks to be you dipshit. I'm gunna go celebrate with riff raff.

Up up cronulla!

Card Shark

Immortal
I love that it's a massive celebration that the Sharks are able to sell off a large vacant plot of land.

Any competent organisation in this country would've got approval years ago.

It ain't that simple mate. Yes our previous administration that got us into $13M debt were also in charge of getting a development underway. They stuffed that up too.

Our current administration have taken 3 years, which is bugger all time for something so large.

Stagger Lee

Bench
I would like to say congratulations Sharks .... but I cant .... you can all still Faaarrk off and take your Amco cup and jam it up your backside :p

Card Shark

Immortal
I would like to say congratulations Sharks .... but I cant .... you can all still Faaarrk off and take your Amco cup and jam it up your backside :p

We can finally afford to put extensions on the trophy cabinet.

Next job....fill the barstard with the NRL trophy.

As Jack Gibson would say, winning begins in the front office & we are winning there now. It's only a matter of time....

age.s

First Grade
Congrats Sharkies fans. Hopefully this gives you the time and space to really set yourselves up as a strong sustainable force in the Sydney sporting market.

Anyone who thinks that any club dying would be good for the game is absolutely insane. This is good news for Rugby League.

:sarcasm: When the Sharks are going well Rugby League is going well IMO. Sharks development AND TV deal in the same fortnight. Coincidence? :sarcasm:

Congrats Sharkies fans. Hopefully this gives you the time and space to really set yourselves up as a strong sustainable force in the Sydney sporting market.

Anyone who thinks that any club dying would be good for the game is absolutely insane. This is good news for Rugby League.

:sarcasm: When the Sharks are going well Rugby League is going well IMO. Sharks development AND TV deal in the same fortnight. Coincidence? :sarcasm:

It's a conspiracy! Lol cheers to the good guys with their good wishes and eat shit n die to the rest of ya!

jonno_knights

Juniors
Being a wollongong boy, Ive been to more Sharks V Knights fixtures at Shark Park than any combo of teams/grounds (5x since 2003).

Good to see their future secured as its one game I look forward to each year.

Great when can I put a deposit down for a 1 bedroom unit?
Do I have to pay body corporate fees
Will I be able to hear people having sex in the unit above?

sharko

Juniors
Well done to the clubs management a truly great day for the sharks.

To the detractors on the SSC and those such as KMav we told you all along the development is a good prospect.

Now who replaces cronulla in the "move this team to Adelaide" threads?

The Roosters have to be an obvious choice for relocation, they bring nothing to the table as far as juniors and developing the code in NSW, they have the lowest fan base in NSW, they could take their colours and emblem interstate and start afresh.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great when can I put a deposit down for a 1 bedroom unit?
Do I have to pay body corporate fees
Will I be able to hear people having sex in the unit above?

Great questions..

Third one is a yes if that is the one I buy.

I will get one, cannot wait.

Gallen Tower 1, Floor 9, unit 2 overlooking Shark Park.

Used 4 times a year...no traffic...I am walking.

Card Shark

Immortal
The Roosters have to be an obvious choice for relocation, they bring nothing to the table as far as juniors and developing the code in NSW, they have the lowest fan base in NSW, they could take their colours and emblem interstate and start afresh.

Please delete - this thread is about good news for Sharks, not at someone else's expense.