What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2D2

Bench
You silly idiot. They do not own the rights to the name 'The Bombers' They are the 'Essendon Bombers'. There is a huge difference.

And if you really do live in Sydney then please do not tell me 'everybody' associates the word Bombers with Essendon and vice versa.

FFS mate please show at least an ounce of intelligence.

Why am I bothering with this twit?
Even BIG DELL has said this and he now lives in the GONG of all places.
What im saying is not hard to grasp.
Its a f**king brand name synonymous to another club.
You have spent way to much time at the flight club giving AFL shit to be objective.

elbusto

Coach
Bored?

Incest is missing in action?
LOL. Actually I lost my Internet connection for a couple of weeks. Went and had a look at TFC when I got back here and decided I could not be bothered. Come here and encounter this buffoon. He must be a troll mate. He really is dumb.

elbusto

Coach
Even BIG DELL has said this and he now lives in the GONG of all places.
What im saying is not hard to grasp.
Its a f**king brand name synonymous to another club.
You have spent way to much time at the flight club giving AFL shit to be objective.
Quote Dell accurately troll. Dell did not take the AFL line you are and claim there was a legal impediment.

And in case the strategy escaped your peanut of a brain the name 'Bombers' is a perfect marketting tool because it gets people talking - just like this.

New Rugby League Clubs have the right to call themselves what they want. It is ony weak as piss trolls like you who expect us to bow to the AFL, say we are sorry, and leave their market alone

From memory, the AFL is not afraid to invade our markets and take what they can get. And then we have weaklings like you telling us the AFL can dictate what we call our Clubs FFS!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
LOL. Actually I lost my Internet connection for a couple of weeks. Went and had a look at TFC when I got back here and decided I could not be bothered. Come here and encounter this buffoon. He must be a troll mate. He really is dumb.

You know where you belong, there's been some classic propaganda posted lately, get to work mate and leave this nuffy to itself ;-)

M2D2

Bench
Have fun thinking that.
Im gonna go back to sitting and laughing everyone's delusions on how well the NRL is doing while thinking the afl is doing so poorly.
Yeah. Thats why their team with the lowest attendance is doing an 19,486 average and i say that even as a cronulla fan.
And in case the strategy escaped your peanut of a brain the name 'Bombers' is a perfect marketting tool because it gets people talking - just like this.
It didnt escape me. But this marketing campaign can also allow for a return serve. Which im sure the AFL will do.
New Rugby League Clubs have the right to call themselves what they want. It is ony weak as piss trolls like you who expect us to bow to the AFL, say we are sorry, and leave their market alone
From memory, the AFL is not afraid to invade our markets and take what they can get. And then we have weaklings like you telling us the AFL can dictate what we call our Clubs FFS!
Troll this, Troll that.
Are you on your Fisher Price my first Internet?
The AFL will use ANY marketing tool at their disposable.
The fact that a bid will resort to their measures just shows that we have alot to learn.
Bow to the AFL?

Some people need to learn its not always Us Vs Them unless we make it.

Last edited:

elbusto

Coach
Have fun thinking that.
Im gonna go back to sitting and laughing everyone's delusions on how well the NRL is doing while thinking the afl is doing so poorly.
Yeah. Thats why their team with the lowest attendance is doing an 19,486 average.
Sounding more like an AFL troll with every post mate. Stop the pretence - you are a dead give away!

elbusto

Coach
Yeah. AFL troll. Totally.
Thats why im a Member of Cronulla, not the Sydney Swans.
Of course you are. That is why you misquote Dell, quote AFL crowd attendances, toe the AFL line on the name 'the Bombers', death ride the NRL and tell us 'everybody' associates the Bombers with Essendon. :cool:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Back on topic, apparently 'heavy rain' forecast for Friday night....we just can't get a break. Shockingly bad luck this year for crowds.

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh we've alot to learn, maybe the Storm need to sign ben cousins and chris Judd to get Melbourne people more interested in the NRL! :)

got to love this thread drift!

BunniesMan

Immortal
yeh we've alot to learn, maybe the Storm need to sign ben cousins and chris Judd to get Melbourne people more interested in the NRL! :)

got to love this thread drift!
If Rothfield comes up with rumours about GWS sniffing around Carney...then that would be the equivalent of the Storm chasing cousins. :lol:

Brutus

Referee
A Fairfax radio report just said "the sold out Storm v Dragons game tonight".

I'll bet it isn't.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Best Avail./General Admission Available Northern End Alloc. Exhausted Level 1 Eastern Side Available Level 3 Eastern Side Available Level 1 Western Side Available Level 3 Western Side Available Away Team Supporters Available Category 1 Alloc. Exhausted Category 2 Single Availability Category 3 Available Cat 3 - Alcohol Free Available General Admission Available

azza29

Juniors
Looks like Storm are on track for their biggest home crowd of the year tonight. Category 1 seating is sold out, Category 2 down to single availability. They've just SMS'd all GA members advising them to get there early in case it sells out.

Hopefully the combo of last home game of the year, decent weather, Billy's 200th, and a solid (?) opponent will combine for a record turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts