What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

nko11

Juniors
Souffs crowd:
298421_182120248522871_106145749453655_439979_727009_n.jpg

Storm Crowd:
scaled.php

Last edited:

Teddyboy

First Grade
All the money they spend on stadiums and they still can not protect you from the rain.
I think this weather pattern will be the norm for Sydney winters.

franklin2323

Immortal
Great crowd in Melbourne. Would it ever sellout?

Is it like the SFS where Rebels, Victory & Storm can get stadium memberships?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Storm vs. Dragons at AAMI Park - 24,081
Rabbitohs vs. Cowboys at ANZ Stadium - 11,208

Pathetic effort once again from souths. The excuses will come: 'it was raining' 'it was an interstate team'. The truth is that their side is fighting for it's final life against a top 4 side. And it was not shown live. If that's not motivation enough to get to the game than what is?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm the last person to make excuses for lol@50uff$ but they were probably lucky to get 11,208. Torrential rain, atrocious traffic, out of town opponents.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Considering the weather I think it's a pretty good crowd. I didn't even want to go out to put some rubbish in the bin, let alone to a football game. Good job to those who braved the conditions.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both those images are clearly well in advance of kickoff at both venues.

Excellent crowd by Souths. I would like to see any other Sydney team draw more in those conditions against an out of state opponent.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Rain predicted in Brisbane from tomorrow, to next friday and could be longer. f**k! Will stall ticket sales for Broncos v Rabbits now.

Manly v Melbourne should be a sell out.

Xfactor1979

Bench
Also should they look to play less games at Homebush? the whole novelty of it being the olympic stadium has worn off you'd think

I hate going out to homebush! Its too far and its a concrete jungle, they should just play games at the suburban grounds or the SFS

Its just too bad South Sydney cant play at Redfern Oval anymore

Edit: Crowds behind the goals at Rugby league? You gotta be kidding me right? What are they going to do? Put the player off from shooting a free throw?

*Flogs a dead horse*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts