What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Brisbanes weather, and forcasts for saturday and sunday are all but ruining the Broncos v Bunnies crowd. Close to 33-34k sold of now

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
nrl.com and broncos.com.au, have nothing about it as of now. He had no concerns coming out of the nights game, unless some kind of training mishap or illness.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Apparently the crowd will allowed onto the field after the game in R26.
A first for Suncorp.
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=42524&title=lockyer-happy-with-special-fan-on-field-day

Not sure if this a very good idea or not..

I think its a superb idea! Especially since no one is ever allowed near the turf. People sitting in the western stand aren't allowed down, and i doubt that anyone in the middle or top tiers will come down, so there is pretty much only 12-15k that will have the chance to get onto the field.

user_nat

Coach
I think its a superb idea! Especially since no one is ever allowed near the turf. People sitting in the western stand aren't allowed down, and i doubt that anyone in the middle or top tiers will come down, so there is pretty much only 12-15k that will have the chance to get onto the field.

Why wouldn't anyone on the western stand be allowed down?

Probably the area with the most season members, so that would be a little mean.. unless there is some other reason.

AuDragon

Juniors

Probably the area with the most season members, so that would be a little mean.. unless there is some other reason.
Yeah, I'm on the western stand and I want to walk on that hallowed turf!

Snappy

Coach
I believe the main reason is their doing it is for the after match presentaion for locky is being held on a stage facing the western stand. So they are going to rope off an area around the stage so peeps from other areas of the stadium can get nice and close and watch the presso.

This will happen 10 mins after the game, and they wont let people on until then.

Ill be taking a footy and taking my 4 year old out there for a run around. When I took him to his first game last year, we got to our seats and then he asked when we could go on the field. When I explained we were only allowed to watch, he started crying.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

They arent allowed down because they are deemed to have "premium viewing" or something along those lines, of the presentation. Ill try find the article involving it. But im certain that they are set on that.

Im fine with it because im a bay 332 member haha! And to be honest, the western stand is full of the oldies that ruin mexican waves so therefore i doubt they would be interested on the atmospheric antics on the turf.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Raiderdave

First Grade
Awesome day in Sydney today. Should really be a sell out at Brookvale.

All reserved seating was sold a week ago & Manly aren't accepting jnr passes tonight
alert sent out 3 days ago

still GA availabe
but with a decent walk up ... 20K should turn up , & the gates being closed before kickoff .. not out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts