What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGS

Bench
That's my point. We have more members that anyone else, which explains the excellent crowds we've had despite 3.5 years of failure. Look at the Tits, 6 months of failure and they're going downhill, same as the Panthers.

Are you comparing a club that has been around since 1908 to a club that has only existed since 2007?

That's my point. We have more members that anyone else, which explains the excellent crowds we've had despite 3.5 years of failure. Look at the Tits, 6 months of failure and they're going downhill, same as the Panthers.

Give any other club 3.5 years of missing the finals and they'd be below where we are.

Newcastle?

MightySharks

Bench

Give any other club 3.5 years of missing the finals and they'd be below where we are.

Cronulla?

Smiley

Bench
Going to be a piss poor crowd in Brisbane tonight. They haven't open the top tier of the Eastern grandstand yet and sections of the bottom tier are still on sale. My guess is 28,000 to 32,000.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Going to be a piss poor crowd in Brisbane tonight. They haven't open the top tier of the Eastern grandstand yet and sections of the bottom tier are still on sale. My guess is 28,000 to 32,000.

Absolutely disgraceful if its that low
a derby ..Broncos in 5th spot, nothing else on ..
in an area that has 2.5 Million people at its disposal
& they can barely half fill the stadium :oops::sarcasm::?

Qlders should hang their heads in shame :x

franklin2323

Immortal

:lol::lol::lol:

We are averaging more than our members. Come years end our crowd average will beat you.

2 20k crowds to come and 2 15k minimum.

We played Newcastle, Sharks, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Souths (pouring rain on Monday) Cowboys the 1st 7 home games so were always going to have a slow start. Not to mention we still have Warriors to come the only out of town team we don't host is Titans.

age.s

First Grade
The 6 months of failure jibe is also garbage. We've had 5 years of failure. 2010 was an outlier that got people curious, but the club has been patently dire on the field for the most part of that Elliott's reign.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol:

We are averaging more than our members. Come years end our crowd average will beat you.

2 20k crowds to come and 2 15k minimum.

We played Newcastle, Sharks, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Souths (pouring rain on Monday) Cowboys the 1st 7 home games so were always going to have a slow start. Not to mention we still have Warriors to come the only out of town team we don't host is Titans.
And all that's a year after you came 2nd. Congratulations. Massive achievement.

Just 87 reserved seats remain at Penrith for Saturday Night, all of these are single seats only.

Yes i called it, Sell out :)

Does anyone know how the dragons sharks game is selling ???

Warriors v Bulldogs 11k
Broncos v Titans 35k
Rabbits v Roosters 17k
Panthers v Eels. Sell out.
Cowboys v Tigers 15.5k
Raiders v Storm 14k
Knights v Eagles 21k
Dragons v Sharks sell out.

franklin2323

Immortal
And all that's a year after you came 2nd. Congratulations. Massive achievement.

So? We had a coach hated by many fans. Had 2 of the worst games I have ever seen the 1st hitouts of the year.

We aren't much further up the table then Souths. Have 1/3rd the members. Had no 'star' signing who was meant to bring people through the gate.

It's not a pick on Souths thread. I am just pointing out you can't compare different clubs. The draw, form etc all play parts in the crowd

Warriors v Bulldogs 14k
Broncos v Titans 39k
Rabbits v Roosters 19k
Panthers v Eels 21k
Cowboys v Tigers 15k
Raiders v Storm 11k
Knights v Eagles 27k
Dragons v Sharks 20k

beave

Coach
Rubbish weather here in TVL today and supposed to get worse tomorrow, very unlike NQ winter weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.