What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pre-sales suggested they were headed for between 13-15k...

Billythekid

First Grade
12182 in Melbourne

Not too bad, shame the weather turned sour because i think it could have been a decent crowd. I think most teams would struggle to get over 12K with no away fans in those conditions.

Still hope the storm can pick things up next year. Hopefully it starts by selling memberships before christmas.

Evenflow

Bench
Not too bad, shame the weather turned sour because i think it could've been a decent crowd. I think most teams would struggle to get over 12K with no away fans in those conditions.

No you didn't, without knowing the weather when someone predicted earlier in the thread this game would get 9k you said it should get more than that but "i won't hold my breath" and also said we'd struggle to get 10k in another post. We're all experts in hindsight hey?

Anyway bring on 25k+ against the merge, lets hope they play their part and actually win a game next week to help that happen.

Billythekid

First Grade
No you didn't, without knowing the weather when someone predicted earlier in the thread this game would get 9k you said it should get more than that but "i won't hold my breath" and also said we'd struggle to get 10k in another post. We're all experts in hindsight hey?

Yes i did say that and then people were saying that it looked like the crowd was going to be more like 15K based on ticket sales. So obviously when you hear reports like that it kind of changes your expectations.

So if you're still butthurt about comments i made towards you ages ago and want to keep stalking me, how about you take it to pm's instead of posting sh*t in this thread?

Last edited:

Evenflow

Bench
Yes i did say that and then people were saying that it looked like the crowd was going to be more like 15K. So obviously when you hear reports like that it kind of changes your expectations.

So if you're still butthurt about comments i made towards you ages ago and want to keep stalking me, how about you take it to pm's instead of posting sh*t in this thread?

LOL stalking you? When was the last time i even bothered to replied to one of your posts? At least over 3 months ago i reckon so if i'm a stalker i'm doing a real shit job of it.

You made a shit call and i commented on it, if you can't comprehend or handle that's what forums are all about then maybe it's not the place for you. If you actually made a decent call i'd comment on that as well, it works both ways...... and yeah, i don't do pm's.

Billythekid

First Grade
LOL stalking you? When was the last time i even bothered to replied to one of your posts? At least over 3 months ago i reckon so if i'm a stalker i'm doing a real shit job of it.

Why would you call my post out? There are dozens of predictions in this thread every week that are way off including this week. Why would you single out my one prediction instead of the dozens of others many of which are much further off the mark, particular when mine was like 6 pages ago?

You made a shit call and i commented on it, if you can't comprehend or handle that's what forums are all about then maybe it's not the place for you. If you actually made a decent call i'd comment on that as well, it works both ways...... and yeah, i don't do pm's.

Your comment is total BS. I never said i predicted the game would get more than 12K. However since i made my prediction like a week ago posters on here like yakstorm said that ticket sales showed the crowd was looking at 15K+, hence why i was optimistic for a better crowd.

I was never trying to say my prediction was right, all i was implying was that the crowd sounded like it could have been bigger.

You were too busy trying to call me out instead of actually thinking through your post.

Teddyboy

First Grade
[/B]

I swear you sprout off shit on a daily basis in here, the only f**king reason the cowboys are still in the comp is soley because we've had good crowds since day dot (16 years ago), I swear some of you wouldn't know anything about the game if it happened more than a year ago. We've got average crowds this season for reasons that have been explained on here time and time again, pull your head out of your British ass.

Yes Cowboys crowds have been good from dot just past year 2 years or so they been poor...I agree but I meant that someone posted on this thread saying that NSW fans won't go to a home game if it's a QLD team and to me that attitude is pretty poor towards a major comp.
It's like saying Chelsea won't go the home game because Liverpool is not a London team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts