What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
I wouldn't be too sure
half of the suns members are 3 game memberships .... & when the suns are 1-6 going into round 8 . we'll lets see if a bit of help from travelling fans wouldn't go astray then .. shall we ?

Grow up and stop with the deflection. This isn't about AFL vs NRL so stop trying to bring in that BS. I don't care if the suns average is 1000 i still would like to see more from the titans.

because they will never get 20k avg......

simple

Seriously? You think the titans can never average more than 20K?

Chook Norris

First Grade
LOL @ thinking the Warriors would get another 38k crowd in a non finals match.

He did mention this in his post you idiot
if they host a prelim final there later this year ...

and then you said this
Moron,the Warrirors crowd average was 13k last year and you think they would fill the place with 60k fans
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

so in answer to your last question, yes.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Funny, the Titans have averaged over 20k twice already.

What's this, their 5th season now.

And Fraser, f**k off, if the Warriors went on a run of 10 games from now on and they had to play someone like the Dogs, eels, Broncos, Storm or Saints and Mt Smart stadium wasn't available, I reckon they give this crowd a good run.

You're a trackhead fullstop.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
it's going to take a miracle to ever get me to eden park again.

disgusted by the crowd behaviour. you don't see that sh*t at mt smart.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
How on earth is selling 14k tickets in a 30k stadium tremendous:lol:

Storms crowd might have been tremendous if they played in the NBA and had a crowd capacity of 14k :lol:
images

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Funny, the Titans have averaged over 20k twice already.

What's this, their 5th season now.

And Fraser, f**k off, if the Warriors went on a run of 10 games from now on and they had to play someone like the Dogs, eels, Broncos, Storm or Saints and Mt Smart stadium wasn't available, I reckon they give this crowd a good run.

You're a trackhead fullstop.

God you are dumb,Warriors made the finals last year and only averaged 13k at home,you magically think they would replicate a one off occasion(first game at Eden) with another 38k crowd in a normal regular season game :lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
God you are dumb,Warriors made the finals last year and only averaged 13k at home,you magically think they would replicate a one off occasion with another 38k crowd

Fmd you're thick, did I post this to you or Fraser? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dopey merkin.

And yeah, I reckon with some good form and good weather they'll do this a few times in the upcoming seasons.

Even your fav site (planet Rugby) had a thread talking about it and most were impressed bar your brother Kovana.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Why? What is it about Eden Park that attracts idiots? And why is Mt Smart different?

i'm sure there's a really good research project in that.

at mt smart with crowds up towards 20,000 you get a bunch of leaguies interested in the game. beyond 20-25,000 you start to get the same tossers who turn up to eden park for any medium sized event.

the problem is that any event at eden park pulls these tossers, but it needs to be a huge event at mt smart to produce that kind of bullsh*t.

BDGS

Bench
The only saving grace for round 1 crowds thus far was the Warriors/Eels game which was a one off spectacle that will never ever be repeated again,the Warriors playing at Eden Park has lost that first time magic appeal and they will never ever get close to that crowd ever again.

If you take that one off fluke crowd out of the mix the crowds for round 1 have been disgraceful.

piss off

BDGS

Bench
The breaking of the 200k mark will be hugely flattered by that fact the battle of Eden was a one off spectacle that will never ever produce that type of crowd ever again. Take that first time magic appeal of the Warriors playing at Eden park + earthquake scenario away and that game would have got 17k at most playing at the Warriors normal home ground

Don't get too excited

Piss off

BDGS

Bench
Oh dear,im talking about the Warriors never ever getting another 38k crowd for a normal round 1 regular season game,you idiots are talking about them playing for the right to get into the GF.

LOL @ thinking the Warriors would get another 38k crowd in a non finals match.

Piss off.

Brutus

Referee
God you are dumb,Warriors made the finals last year and only averaged 13k at home,you magically think they would replicate a one off occasion(first game at Eden) with another 38k crowd in a normal regular season game

Union boy/cutie/Fraser hates the fact that RL got another big crowd at Eden Park:lol::lol::crazy:

Poor union troll:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.