What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Coach
How many of those years have had the games played on Friday? Most used to be Saturday/Sunday. You're comparing apples with oranges.

...which is why more ppl on this forum need to be campaigning for the return of the original Saturday night/Sunday format. I really do hope that the ARLC didn't give Ch9 the night GF for free. I do believe at least another 5k minimum would've turned up had last night's game been on tonight.

docbrown

Coach
docbrown said:
What would the minimum pass mark for Week 2 be?

Rabbitohs v Raiders -
<30k = shit
30k to 35k = pass
>35k = good

Sea Eagles v Cowboys -
<20k = shit
20k to 25k = pass
>25k = good

Well done Rabbitohs & Raiders fans. Looking forward to next Saturday.

docbrown

Coach
What would the pass marks for Week 3 be?

Storm vs Scum
<27k = shit
>27k = pass
sell out = good

Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs

<65k = shit
65k to 70k = pass
>70k = good

?

Last edited:

pcpp

Juniors
Surely 70k would be the minimum expectation for Dogs v Souths - I think 80k is possible.

74k for Dogs v Eels
71k for Tigers v Dragons

Great effort by Souths fans tonight - the hype bandwagon will definitely be in full force for next week. 40k Souths fans, 40k Bulldogs fans will be a great sight to see next week!

undertaker

Coach
So the NRL get their "dream" preliminary final match-ups of Storm/Sea Eagles and more importantly, Bulldogs/Souffs. I can see the Bulldogs/Souffs crowd easily eclipsing the Bulldogs/Eels and Dragons/Tigers matches of 2009 and 2010 respectively, especially since it's on the Saturday night (would even be bigger on a Sunday arvo). I'm expecting a huge build-up in the media for this game and boy oh boy do we need it to shut-up the AFL factions of the media for the Swans match

Last edited:

Wilson1

Juniors
36k - good crowd. Lets finally sell one of these finals at next week. I think this is a great chance to get 80k there.

undertaker

Coach
80k isn't out of the question

It all depends on how many ANZ Stadium members turn out. I have no doubt that all tickets to the general public will sell out, so that is a guaranteed minimum of 68.5k. The thing that will help our cause for 80k (compared to Eels/Bulldogs of '09 and Tigers/Dragons of '10) is that ANZ Stadium is the home ground of both teams - Bulldogs and Souffs, so I'm sure there are many ANZ Stadium members who are fans of both those teams

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
So the NRL get their "dream" preliminary final match-ups of Storm/Sea Eagles and more importantly, Bulldogs/Souffs. I can see the Bulldogs/Souffs crowd easily eclipsing the Bulldogs/Eels and Dragons/Tigers matches of 2009 and 2010 respectively, especially since it's on the Saturday night (would even be bigger on a Sunday arvo). I'm expecting a huge build-up in the media for this game and boy oh boy do we need it to shut-up the AFL factions of the media for the Swans match

It won't touch Parra's crowd.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What would the pass marks for Week 3 be?

Storm vs Scum
<27k = shit
>27k = pass
sell out = good

Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs

<65k = shit
65k to 70k = pass
>70k = good

?
Firstly I'd put the pass mark for the Storm game at about 24k.

Secondly, passmark for the ANZ game should be 70-75k if the weather is ok. Eels v Dogs got that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts