What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
I agree the marketing has been rubbish...

They all whine about no access to the players etc...

But why wouldn't you do something simple like chucking the competing cheer girls in martin place or something behind the sunrise set, to get some hype and national exposure..

Those chicks love to get their heads on tv they would do it for nix.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

But why wouldn't you do something simple like chucking the competing cheer girls in martin place or something behind the sunrise set, to get some hype and national exposure..

This

I think souths higher membership numbers will push them ahead in the pre-sale but i think the dogs will claw it back as the week goes on.

Does anyone know if the top tier has been opened? Oddly my tickets are in the bay directly behind the posts in the doggies category 3 area. I would have thought this bay would be the first to be sold so its all a bit up in the air in terms of numbers IMO

ouwet

Bench
This

I think souths higher membership numbers will push them ahead in the pre-sale but i think the dogs will claw it back as the week goes on.

Does anyone know if the top tier has been opened? Oddly my tickets are in the bay directly behind the posts in the doggies category 3 area. I would have thought this bay would be the first to be sold so its all a bit up in the air in terms of numbers IMO

Level 6 is open...

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looking at bigfooty their latest pax number is 50.... about to nudge 51k

Can anyone clarify what the situation is with ANZ members? are they counted in the pax numbers or not

jimmee007

Juniors
The NRL is general admission event for the prelim final so no tickets are issued it first in best dressed, the AFL has the option to reserve your members seat so tickets can be allocated, they also have a general admission option to so not all attending members will be issued a ticket.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know the Bulldogs end was sold starting from bays 101-146 then around toward 145 and across, so it would make sense that tickets sold in the last day or two are behind the posts in the 140's.

Level 6 will no doubt be open, will just depend which side. I'd imagine they'd open the top tier on the railway side for TV purposes.

The NRL is general admission event for the prelim final so no tickets are issued it first in best dressed, the AFL has the option to reserve your members seat so tickets can be allocated, they also have a general admission option to so not all attending members will be issued a ticket.

I don't know where your getting that info from , but it's wrong.

I'm a member and you need to book for both the NRL and AFL.

Members cards will not scan

ANZ Stadium is poised to host two blockbuster Preliminary Finals on back-to-back nights for the first time this weekend – with bumper 60,000-plus crowds anticipated for both games.

The Sydney Swans will play AFL arch-rivals the Collingwood Magpies on Friday 21 September before the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs take on fellow ANZ Stadium home club the South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 22 September.

SEATING IS RESERVED AND MEMBERS WILL NEED A TICKET TO ACCESS BOTH FINALS.* MEMBER CARDS WILL NOT SCAN AT THE TURNSTILES.

Both Preliminary Finals opened last week for booking using the 'First To Book' system.* We advise that you book in advance, however tickets will be available at the Members' Box Office on the day.*

http://news.anzstadium.com.au/rp//1...87489&Token=21BABF9501BDEF2F2045253375A6305C6

Last edited:
Is it worth it? Like 2k a ticket, yeh?

Not anymore.

I mostly got it originally to go to the Olympics as foundation members got a ticket to everything at the stadium. That was awesome.

Renewal per year is about $750 per ticket.

And I used to have some interest in union , though that has now completely faded.

I came really close to not renewing it this year. But it's going to be my last as I'm only really interested in the origin , GF and the prelims.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
29mk8er.jpg

bobmar28

Bench

That's a great idea. The only problem is Rusty has banned the Bunnies cheerleaders.

I watched the 1971 GF a couple of years ago and was interested to see the Rabbitohs cheergirls were there.

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
I agree that the build up has been quiet...

I would have thought that there would have been much more hype around Souths making their first finals run in generations...

Its not comparable to Parra's 2009 run or Wests in 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts