What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
All the TV news last night focussed on was Matai.

Are they intentionally ignoring the Saturday night game?

This is odd.

DIOGENES

Juniors
The prime spot on 2bl's breakfast show (7.30) was some merkin who is playing 300 games for some AFL team. I don't know if they followed with a league story because I changed channels.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
f**k Jude Bolton. I honestly wouldn't know him if I fell over him and I watch about 20 hours of sport a week

We are being hi jacked by f**k wits

I hate Sydney so much some times

The city is like a high class hooker.

Will happily blow anyone as long as they have the cash

Jamberoo

Juniors
Jeez, wish they would talk it up, I have put $600 at $1.95 for the Souths V Dogs crowd to be bigger than Swans V Collingwood.
Am I safe?
Swans tickets double the price too - can't believe sales are neck and neck.

Last edited:

Kirky

Juniors
The Swans are on the front page of the Tele today...

So that's where the $70 per ticket is going...

Jeez, wish they would talk it up, I have put $600 at $1.95 for the Souths V Dogs crowd to be bigger than Swans V Collingwood.
Am I safe?
Swans tickets double the price too - can't believe sales are neck and neck.

There is simply no way known that our crowd will be smaller. Their cheapest ticket is $10 less than our most expensive. No casual bandwagoner in their right mind will fork out $70 to sit in the 'cheap' seats. They play Friday, we play Saturday and, most importantly, their game has 1 Sydney franchise playing a foreign sport, ours has 2 big Sydney clubs playing Sydney's game. We got this.

dragons__

Juniors
There is simply no way known that our crowd will be smaller. Their cheapest ticket is $10 less than our most expensive. No casual bandwagoner in their right mind will fork out $70 to sit in the 'cheap' seats. They play Friday, we play Saturday and, most importantly, their game has 1 Sydney franchise playing a foreign sport, ours has 2 big Sydney clubs playing Sydney's game. We got this.

There is too much going right for the NRL for this to eventuate. Something will f**k up and ensure that we get a crappy crowd which is less than the Swan's game.

I really really really hope we can sell it out.

Raiderdave

First Grade
so about 10K members are included in the pax's for both games

both in the early 50K's atm

I cannot believe the Bulldogs are being clearly outdone by Souths fans in ticket sales :eek:

I knew they'd be behind after the members sale with souths having 50% more members
but I thought the Dogs fans would pull it back yesterday

but they've made no impression on the % .. in fact..Souths fans went further ahead :sarcasm:

the Dogs brought 36,000 fans to ANZ in 2009 for that prelim final
there not halfway to that number yet

their fans had better get a wriggle on
as it will be a bunnies crowd quite clearly otherwise & we'll never hear the end of it :?

Status
Not open for further replies.