What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
The Raiders finished in the top 4 in 2003 and only got 14,000 to a home final against the Storm.

Who knows what they'll get on Sunday.

Raiderdave

First Grade
The Raiders finished in the top 4 in 2003 and only got 14,000 to a home final against the Storm.

Who knows what they'll get on Sunday.

Storm bought about 5 supporters with them
Friday night
icy rain falling about 1 hr before kickoff
-1c at Kickoff

is it any wonder :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So people have discussed some of the better crowds in recent years, and you're trying to bring the mood down with a 9-year-old crowd? :lol:

Elliott-tie-6237287.jpg

Same reason Panthers couldn't draw a crowd after coming second 2 years ago.

*Paul*

Juniors
thats just to members
they haven't even gone on sale to the public yet ...

When I was down at Belconnen Mall this morning, people were getting long strings of tickets.. some blow in snagged my regular seat I'm thinking, the doity rat.

Brutus

Referee
So people have discussed some of the better crowds in recent years, and you're trying to bring the mood down with a 9-year-old crowd? :lol:

Just throwing it out there.

As I said, who knows what they'll get on Sunday.

After all, we are talking about the lowest drawing club in the comp.

Good luck to them though. Anything above 20k would be a nice result.

andrew057

First Grade
9,000 sold for Raiders-Sharks today. Tickets for the general public go on sale tomorrow. Hopefully good weather for Sunday.

Last edited:

Teddyboy

First Grade
the Canberra Region League is busily trying to move around its local junior & Senior League finals so everything is finished by 3pm on Sunday ... I have spoken to a heap of people today ....everyone of them said they'd be going on Sunday
if we get a Sunday like the last 2 weather wise .... we could be putting up the full house sign.

Why can't the people of Canberra do that for every Raiders game and come out in force.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Over 15,000 tickets sold for Raiders vs Sharks.

yeah .. nothing but a few singles left on either side up to the try line .. only behind the posts & in the terraces

spoke to a girl I know at Ticketek here in Canberra 30 minutes ago
she said 2/3rds of tickets sold
so between 16 & 17,000

now we'd hope that
DFS is nearing a sellout already
that AAMI Park has similar ticket sales to Canberra atm
&
ANZ has about double the sales of Canberra & AAMI atm

Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
yeah .. nothing but a few singles left on either side up to the try line .. only behind the posts & in the terraces

spoke to a girl I know at Ticketek here in Canberra 30 minutes ago
she said 2/3rds of tickets sold
so between 16 & 17,000

now we'd hope that
DFS is nearing a sellout already
that AAMI Park has similar ticket sales to Canberra atm
&
ANZ has about double the sales of Canberra & AAMI atm

Junior passes will be accepted for the Bulldogs v Manly game AND the Storm V Souths game... Now I kinder can understand it for the Dogs V Manly game (Never going to get 82,000), however for the Melbourne V Souths game???? Ticket sales must be slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts