What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012 Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters v Titans 9.5k
Dragons v Storm 13k
Bulldogs v Cowboys 17k
Sea Eagles v Warriors 15k
Sharks v Panthers 13.5k
Raiders v Knights 11k
Rabbitohs v Tiger 27k
Broncos v Eels 26k

Rabbitude

Juniors
Crap round for crowds. Yes there where 2 weaker fixtures at penrith and parra but the rest are inexcusable in my opinion. The lack of dragons fans on saturday night was very noticeable, i would say 19k souths and the rest neutrals and dragons. What we need is more reciprical rights games for members to maximise crowds, but this is very hard when most sydney games are played at suburban grounds.

All the clubs should get together and come to an agreement where season ticket holders can purchase cheap tickets at away matches.

A few of the Sydney clubs did this many years ago, and the offer back then was along the lines of $10.00 tickets to the season ticket holders of the away team.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
god Roosters v Titans on FNF... how embarrasing...

Was around randwick today, it is f**king horrifying how the roosters have surrendered the eastern suburbs to the swans...

there were pricks in red jumpers everywhere, but roosters next fri night will get 8000 ...

the dude

Juniors
Fri - Manly v Bulldogs - 18k
Fri - Titans v Broncos - 19k
Sat - Warriors v Knights - 16k
Sat - Souths v Dragons - 27k
Sat - Eels v Storm - 10k
Sun - Sharks v Raiders - 13k
Sun - Panthers v Roosters - 10k
Mon - Cowboys v Tigers - 17k

I was within 1,000 of every game except Souths/Dragons.

:cool: lol @ people mocking my predictions.

Rabbitude

Juniors
god Roosters v Titans on FNF... how embarrasing...

Was around randwick today, it is f**king horrifying how the roosters have surrendered the eastern suburbs to the swans...

there were pricks in red jumpers everywhere, but roosters next fri night will get 8000 ...

Good old Channel 9 and their ridiculous policy that there MUST be a QLD based team as part of their Friday night coverage.

Although it's a shame that the Bulldogs v Cowboys match couldn't be played on the Friday due to the Cowboys playing tomorrow night.

LRC69

Juniors
Good old Channel 9 and their ridiculous policy that there MUST be a QLD based team as part of their Friday night coverage.

Although it's a shame that the Bulldogs v Cowboys match couldn't be played on the Friday due to the Cowboys playing tomorrow night.

I guess a few weeks back this (Titans v Chooks)may have been looking like a possible good battle for the last spots in the 8..( I did say may have!!!) I guess they wer ehoping both team hit some form???? They have been crap all year althought the Titans have shown somehtign.

Imagine the crap we will get on TV once they go to a full season draw.. which has no benefit what so ever other than the hundred or so people who may plan a trip around a possible game in 6 months time!!

Brutus

Referee
Are souths capable of a 30k plus home crowd minus the involvement of the Dogs or the SCG?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How often does any Sydney team get 30k without the Dogs or the SCG.

We'll get 40k if we host a final in week 1.
BAHAHAHA.

The Bulldogs have hosted countless finals in week 1 at ANZ in the last decade or so, few ever crack a decent crowd, primarily because of shit timeslots.

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
For the sake of an awesome crowd in week 1 of the finals, Dogs 1st v Souths 4th should push 50k if all works out and Storm 2 v Broncos 3 should be a sell out

WaznTheGreat

Referee
For the sake of an awesome crowd in week 1 of the finals, Dogs 1st v Souths 4th should push 50k if all works out and Storm 2 v Broncos 3 should be a sell out

Only a Eels/Bulldogs game could push 50k for a week 1 finals match at ANZ,no other combination of Sydney teams would crack 50k

doggzfan4lyf

Juniors
Only a Eels/Bulldogs game could push 50k for a week 1 finals match at ANZ,no other combination of Sydney teams would crack 50k

I do believe with the right weather/promotion/form that (1)Canterbury v (4)Souths could easily push 50k. Both teams home ground, Souths 2nd finals appearance since back in the day and actually playing entertaining Rugby league, Players like Barba, Kasiano, Both Reynolds boys, Inglis, all the Pommy boys etc.
The game has all the ingredients.. Or I am just a little optimistic?

Even if it was Canterbury v Storm/Broncos I would say we could push 30k

BunniesMan

Immortal
doggzfan you're not too optimistic, you're just making the mistake of responding to Haynetrains posts in a serious manner.

He is an idiot.

If it's 1v4 or 2v3, Souths v Dogs will break record for a first week final.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Round 20 :: Jul 20-23 (Rivalry Round #2)
Friday 20 July
Sea Eagles 12 lost to Bulldogs 20 @ Brookvale (Crowd: 16,820), 7:30pm Ch 9/GEM - thread
Titans 14 def Broncos 10 @ Skilled (Crowd: 20,067), 7:30pm Ch 9/GEM - thread
Saturday 21 July
Warriors 19 lost to Knights 24 @ Mt Smart (Crowd: 15,112), 5:30pm FOX Sports LIVE - thread
Eels 16 def Storm 10 @ Parramatta (Crowd: 9,029, 7:30pm FOX Sports LIVE - thread
Rabbitohs 36 def Dragons 14 @ ANZ (Crowd: 21,071), 7:30pm FOX Sports LIVE - thread
Sunday 22 July
Sharks 4 lost to Raiders 36 @ Toyota (Crowd: 12,139), 2:00pm FOX Sports LIVE - thread
Panthers 28 def Roosters 16 @ Centrebet (Crowd: 9,646), 3:00pm Ch 9/GEM - thread
Monday 23 July
Cowboys 29 def Tigers 16 @ Dairy (Crowd: 12,357), 7:00pm FOX Sports LIVE - thread
Crowd total Round 20: 116,241
Crowd average Round 20: 14,530

Crowd total 2012 (144 games): 2,354,203
Crowd average 2012: 16,349

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts