What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDR

First Grade
Wow that is a horrendous crowd...

Penrith never draw in Townsville but under 10k for a saturday night game is not on!

Paullyboy

Coach
What the hell? Penrith shouldn't be a factor, the cows are going well and that alone should bbe guaranteed a minimum of double that figure easily. That's real odd.

Brutus

Referee
The home game against Brisbane couldn't come quick enough for the Cowboys.

They need an average-booster bad.

Thankfully the remain home games will contain high-mid level draws like Broncos, Warriors, West Tigers & Manly. Raiders/Knights is possible low drawing ones remaining.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
That can't be right, is that really the official crowd figure? I know it was a small crowd but it certainly didn't look that small.

beave

Coach
I have been to about 110-120 games at DFS and that crowd of 7k is a load of total shit. It was more about 12-14k. Somethings up big time, we got more than 7k to the eels game and that game had literally no one on the hills, there will be an ammendment to that crowd figure so don't have a melt down people.

Chook Norris

First Grade
I have been to about 110-120 games at DFS and that crowd of 7k is a load of total shit. It was more about 12-14k. Somethings up big time, we got more than 7k to the eels game and that game had literally no one on the hills, there will be an ammendment to that crowd figure so don't have a melt down people.

I didn't see the game so i can't really comment on the validity of the figure. All i've done is copied and pasted it from the DT article which happens to be the only source so far

but the number definitely is an oddity and there probably has been a massive error

BunniesMan

Immortal
It was 7k. Take your rose coloured glasses off people. Penrith don't draw a crowd, I don't blame the Cowboys.

Look at the highlights package on Foxs website. There are entire sections of the grandstands with noone in it.

7k sounds like a reasonable estimate.

Last edited:
Wow, that is beyond pathetic for the Cowboys.

Surely that'll be the worst crowd of the season when you take into consideration all variables/factors.

skeepe

Immortal
If the AFL had got that crowd they would have reported it as 20,000.

Even so, it did look more than 7k

Raiderdave

First Grade
yeah

theres no way it was that low
12,000 ish at first glance

time to get those turnstiles at Dairy Farmers fixed

infact
time to get that new stadium built & give dairy farmers the flick for good.

beave

Coach
It was reported at the ground as 11600 according to a poster on the stampede site, maybe the reporters got their sevens and their elevens mixed up???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts