What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbusto

Coach
Mate the cowboys should be very proud of the work they do in the community. Twice in the last 2 years they've come to the territory and both times the praise for their efforts couldn't be higher.
Meanwhile the AFL have 20 (yes I said 20) DOs in the NT. Fighting a losing battle in an area which could be heartland until we pick our game up.

Good on the Cowboys by the way. But how can we win this while we are fighting from the back?

seanoff

Juniors
It was good enough back in the early 90's.

well it isn't now. it'd be like comparing brookvale without lights to Suncorp for a night game.

seating for 5000, dining for 400 + the bar + 10 corp boxes + aircon benches, 6 change rooms (the 2 at each end can be made into a huge single area), 3 radio commentary areas, proper TV position, TV standard lighting. proper press box, accessible for most of the population, lots of parking in a purpose built sports precinct, easy access for buses, etc etc

v 2000 seats, + bar, no corp boxes, smallish change rooms, very very limited press facilities and a hill with literally no parking within 2km, in a very constricted area with one small access rd.

in logistics terms it's a no brainer. it wouldn't be feasible or possible to get Richardson Park to that level. ie it would require filling in the swamp and knocking down a considerable portion of Ludmilla in addition to the $30mil to get the ground up to speed.

gronkathon

First Grade
Looking like a beautiful day to head out to Pamfa Park.

I do so expecting a capitulation of biblical proportions and having to hear poor old Grant Jones front the media while Sheens is having a nap in his Austrlian team blazer around the corner

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Blacktown only holds 10K doesn't it? I see the suns announced 18K last nite, despite the stadium being clearly half empty.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Yeah the suns crowd was bullshit

If they got 18k there last night the capacity must be 40k

I'd say 12k at Carrara. Real world numbers

MightySharks

Bench
My sons season ticket did not scan, I was told they have a few problems.

I think the crowd was bigger than posted and Cronulla don't lie about their crowd figures like the titans and some other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts