What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to go 3 a year but just thought it's shit as getting 250 fans in a Stadium that sits 12000 and seeing getting a beating every time alongside it ain't cheap with £10 a ticket and warm bottled beer £2.50,hot dog £3 alongside around 20 Nazi style council stewards watching and telling you to sit down ain't my idea of fun.
I wrote to the chairman and told him about the dislikes and some ideas to improve match day but they were having none of it.

You should organize a group to overthrow the Chairman and take over. Organise some match day promotions with some of the Geordie Shore cast. Crowds will skyrocket

Teddyboy

First Grade
You should organize a group to overthrow the Chairman and take over. Organise some match day promotions with some of the Geordie Shore cast. Crowds will skyrocket

:lol::lol: with cheap food and ale in a smaller ground would work alongside a nice v neck jersey and social club.

Anyway nice to see 80000 plus for SOO in Sydney and I think I will eat humble pie as game 3 will sell out.
Just looked on Rugby League stats and a few Sydney SOO had pretty poor crowds in the boom time from 2002/2003 on wards so I think how bad it was planned having 2 SOO in Sydney it could well be the best yet for attendance and TV ratings.

BTW Sydney would sell out any SOO if standalone weekends.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
I have a real bad feeling about tomorrow night in NQ. Me thinks the people of the north have had a gutful of these assclowns.

Could be 10-11k

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looks decent at parra. Although of late the announced crowd has puzzled me so I will say 14k but it looks more like 16k

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How come when Parramatta get 11-12k the stadium looks practically full and when the Panthers get 11k the stadium looks empty,aren't the stadiums pretty much the same size?

Wierd

CC_Roosters

First Grade
12,135 at Parra...always looks like more.

I'm calling bullshit on that straight away. I have watched all of their home games and that was easily 2-3k bigger than any so far. The last was against Brisbane with 11k odd, and it was easily more than a thousand more people tonight

Its capacity is 20,741 all seater. So someone please point out the 8,606 empty seats because I can't see them

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parramatta have been giving dodgy numbers all year,that club is so geniused that they make themselves look bad on purpose by posting lower crowds then what it is

LatK7

First Grade
I'm calling bullshit on that straight away. I have watched all of their home games and that was easily 2-3k bigger than any so far. The last was against Brisbane with 11k odd, and it was easily more than a thousand more people tonight

Its capacity is 20,741 all seater. So someone please point out the 8,606 empty seats because I can't see them

It's very hard to pick the number at Parra. I would have guessed 13-14. And you're right it looked like a lot less were at the Brisbane game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
People just don't understand life in a post crowd crackdown world. No more bullshitting. What it looked like tonight would have been 17k in the past, that doesn't mean it was 17k.

LatK7

First Grade
People just don't understand life in a post crowd crackdown world. No more bullshitting. What it looked like tonight would have been 17k in the past, that doesn't mean it was 17k.

I remember Saints played them with a crowd of 17.5-18k in 2010...and it looked much bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts