What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

newman

First Grade
Tick tock, he who laughs last, laughs longest.

Tick Tock. Countdowns on till kick off in our 46th season in the top flight. Probably best squad we've ever assembled. Stable financial position. Where are you again? Still pissing and moaning about the NRL owing you a club.

I know where I'd rather be. Tick Tock.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sadly it's basket case clubs like yours that are stopping potentially great clubs like mine. I'm glad your excited about start of the season, even if it as at the expense of far more RL fans in Perth than will turn up for your KO.

newman

First Grade
Sadly it's basket case clubs like yours that are stopping potentially great clubs like mine. I'm glad your excited about start of the season, even if it as at the expense of far more RL fans in Perth than will turn up for your KO.

I'm glad you're glad for me. Enjoy another season in the wilderness.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Lol at PR getting owned.

I find myself wanting a WA side less and less purely because of you Red. Your tears would be worth it.

Clarke

Juniors
I don't know what started this little fight here in the crowd watch thread and I can't be assed joining it or going back to see what did start it. However, reading some of the post from some Cronulla fans - It hasn't taken some of them long to go become arrogant now that the club is in a sound financial position for the first time in about 46 seasons.

Overall I hope the club doesn't find another way to become cash-scrap again like countless times in the past. Not good for the NRL if they manage that.

Canard

Immortal
Ha can't be bothered getting involved in this.

Proceeds to get dump shit on Cronulla

gallagher

Juniors
I don't know what started this little fight here in the crowd watch thread and I can't be assed joining it or going back to see what did start it. However, reading some of the post from some Cronulla fans - It hasn't taken some of them long to go become arrogant now that the club is in a sound financial position for the first time in about 46 seasons.

Overall I hope the club doesn't find another way to become cash-scrap again like countless times in the past. Not good for the NRL if they manage that.

How sound is their financial position? Apparently getting $1ml from the development but are down $1.5mil from having no sponsor for the ground and jersey.

Clarke

Juniors
How sound is their financial position? Apparently getting $1ml from the development but are down $1.5mil from having no sponsor for the ground and jersey.

I wouldn't specifics on the Cronulla club mate. But I do know that not having a sponsor is no where near as much as a big problem for the club now compared to what it would of been like just 18 months ago.

Given the stupid decision to put the game on a friday and the bad weather - not a bad crowd

I'm in Sydney, what was 'bad' about the weather? I'm pretty certain the game had to be on friday due to the music festival on this weekend.

It certainly matches up to recent Charity Shields:

2011: 19,267
2012: 21,375

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Does anyone remember how much General admission was at allianz last season? Just checked ticketek for round 1 and seen it was 30 dollars! That's a disgrace and I thought the arlc wanted to grow crowds, with these prices they will go the other way.

user_nat

Coach
Does anyone remember how much General admission was at allianz last season? Just checked ticketek for round 1 and seen it was 30 dollars! That's a disgrace and I thought the arlc wanted to grow crowds, with these prices they will go the other way.

Wouldn't the Roosters be setting the prices, not the ARLC?

30 GA seems pretty bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.