What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014 part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oikee

Juniors
I don't think anyone understands you.

Origin atmospheres are brilliant, I would prefer an origin atmosphere over a soccer atmosphere anyday because every living part of me cares.

But don't be purposely obnoxious, mate.

Yes, you went off a little early, i added a extra bit to my post above.
I like to keep it real, that is all. I said i enjoyed the game, gave it nine outta ten. '
The roar fans are great, lets hope they dont start turning their backs and chanting like drones, while doing the pogo.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yes, you went off a little early, i added a extra bit to my post above.
I like to keep it real, that is all. I said i enjoyed the game, gave it nine outta ten. '
The roar fans are great, lets hope they dont start turning their backs and chanting like drones, while doing the pogo.

I would never take part in the Poznan, but sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Canard

Immortal
Cowboys vs broncos should draw huge crowd. No excuses for poor crowds this week considering it a week off the footy for the majority.

The fact that you can still buy tickets shows that its not likely to be "that" big though.

In years gone by this would be a complete sell out weeks in advance.

beave

Coach
I still don't know why this game is so early in the season, we only played these clowns 6 weeks ago.....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Worse still, Brisbane's return clash with Gold Coast is next Friday. That means within the opening 10 weeks all four "derby" matches will have been played.

BlueandGold

Juniors
lol you will be lucky to crack 20k.

it is a roosters home game.

The pax does not include roosters members which currently would be in the vicinity of 15k.

Now add Pax of nearly 15k and you can see it should crack the 20k mark.

I am hoping for 25-30k, that would be a good result.

ona2001

Juniors
I don't know why QLD clubs who have limited games in there markets have to take 2 away, while NSW Clubs who have heaps of opportunities to see their team (well Sydney teams anyway), only take one in your proposal.

It's a simple thing, take one home game off each club and let the NRL use it however they like. Some to NSW/QLD Country, some to markets they would like to develop further like Perth and Wellington. I'm sure clubs could have some say into how they would like there game used so it works out as a win win situation for the NRL and the club.

Fine, I was only thinking in terms of equal coverage for each state. Another reason an additional team in Queensland would help spread the game to regional areas.

It'd be interesting to compare TV ratings for country games to regular games to see what variations if any exist. Ultimately this is the market that matters so whatever sentimentality exists around the issue this is the test it has to pass to remain important to the game.

guyver78

Juniors
The pax does not include roosters members which currently would be in the vicinity of 15k.

Now add Pax of nearly 15k and you can see it should crack the 20k mark.

I am hoping for 25-30k, that would be a good result.

So how many season ticketed members do the Roosters actually have???

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Worse still, Brisbane's return clash with Gold Coast is next Friday. That means within the opening 10 weeks all four "derby" matches will have been played.

That defies beleif. Does the draw get outsourced to someone or do the nrl do it in house?

Status
Not open for further replies.