What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd watch 2014 part IV

belmore eel

Juniors
I understand the concept of cheaper tix equals bigger crowds..... But, if the demand was there, the price of tickets would not be an issue - if these games were at allianz stadium with 44k capacity and 50k people wanted tickets, then we would have tickets on ebay for twice the value.

franklin2323

Immortal
They're only for the Western side Level 6... However I do agree, the pricing isn't too bad, however IMO they should've sold those level 6 tickets at $20 each, kids $10!

That's my issue with pricing. Same for Club games GA should be dirt cheap the rest can be charged at whatever rate

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Roosters won't get 20k there to anyone who thinks they will. No way. They got 18k last week and that was their home game. I know Roosters members who went last week and they won't go this week because they don't like ANZ and they think they'll be greatly outnumbered.
Too expensive for them as well for a bad view compared to Allianz.

Souths members and fans will definitely go.

Estimations:

Souths: 35-37k
Roosters: 13-15k
ANZ Members and Neutrals: 13k

Should be 60-65k

There will be 2.5-3 Souths fans per every Rooster.

Just look at what good Rooster seating you can still get. For Souths a lot have sold.

mattyg

Bench
Big jump today for Saturday! Must have been centrelink pay day for panthers supporters...

Looking promising for 50k plus now and should give 60k a nudge

ouwet

Bench
Big jump today for Saturday! Must have been centrelink pay day for panthers supporters...

Looking promising for 50k plus now and should give 60k a nudge

I'm starting to believe it was ANZ members getting there tickets... There would roughly be 8-10K, so makes sense!

The Roosters won't get 20k there to anyone who thinks they will. No way. They got 18k last week and that was their home game. I know Roosters members who went last week and they won't go this week because they don't like ANZ and they think they'll be greatly outnumbered.
Too expensive for them as well for a bad view compared to Allianz.

Roosters fans are just as spread out as souths fans.

They might still play in the east but i'd wager they have more fans spread out over wider sydney than on their home turf.

I wouldnt rule out 20K of them at all.

guyver78

Juniors
Dogs/Panthers is in the high 37k mark. Roosters/Souths only have 5k more, that's surprising to be honest.

What's so surprising about it? Dogs have a lot more supporters then the Roosters plus a much much more favourable Saturday night game as opposed to a crappy Friday night game that Souths are once again stuck with...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
What's so surprising about it? Dogs have a lot more supporters then the Roosters plus a much much more favourable Saturday night game as opposed to a crappy Friday night game that Souths are once again stuck with...

The things I would do to have a Friday night home prelim..... Oh boy, I would end up in JAIL.

Poor old Broncos.