What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutch

First Grade
Oh I'm sorry.

Pretty f**king pitiful GWS outdraws THREE Sydney games, including the premiers in a grand final replay. Oh the weather...oh oh oh...

Swans probably got more than Para and Chooks combined.

So go to an afl site or the fight club if you want to post about spasticball and exaggerate their crowds. I read this thread for rugby league crowds.

Could have fooled everyine on this board hey...

Does not help that you are defending the floggers at every opportunity...

What the f**k?!? Defending them??? I don't even give a shit. Every opportunity??? Lol. I envy their crowd sizes and about it. From my serious posts I've never but defended our game and wished for it to prosper. I submit countless ideas to the Nrl to make the match day experience better. I share links to cheaper tix and encourage people to become members and attend games. FMD... How f**king dare you ssy I promote and defend afl. HOw f**king dare you!!!!!

RWB

Bench
Interesting there's 3 games on ANZAC day this year.

On one hand it's awesome if all 3 sell out.

On the other will they detract from each other? I.e will people chose to stay at home now and catch all 3 games as opposed to going to 1 game.

Fine line. Here's hoping the NRL are on to something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.