What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

oikee

Juniors
You can't question Brisbane crowds mate, they get 30k and it's the headland of RL :lol: Lucky the loyal Parra fan base will rock up tonight and push these bandwagoners crowd over 30k

Spot on, if the Sydney NRL gave Brisbane a true Derby like every other city enjoys, maybe they will become loyal to the NRL.
There is no sport or country in the world that has let Brisbane down as badly as the NRL has done to their heartland.
Nice work losers.

oikee

Juniors
No doubt but they can be better. The price doesn't help maybe they are too arrogant and expect people to come regardless

The tickets are cheap. I never had any problem with the price asked, and meberships make it extremely cheap to go watch at this world class stadium.
International students rave about Suncorp.
You cheapen that and you let the true fans down.

user_nat

Coach
The tickets are cheap. I never had any problem with the price asked, and meberships make it extremely cheap to go watch at this world class stadium.

You know charging less insanely high prices doesn't actually make the stadium worse.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

The tickets are not cheap.

Everyone loves Suncorp but some people cannot justify the prices.

If they are lowered true fans are NOT let down. Every single true fan would want the big crowds, regardless of how its achieved.

I am a true fan and I am let down when the crowds are small.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
No doubt but they can be better. The price doesn't help maybe they are too arrogant and expect people to come regardless

Yeah, they have also changed the categories across the stadium a fair bit, pumping in a lot more money resulting in even worse value for money.

Regardless of our beautiful stadium, it is not used to our (the fans) benefit.

guyver78

Juniors
No excuses at all.

Remove Brisbane's crowds from the competition and the numbers look pretty rubbish.

What's a Cat 1 Broncos season ticket for all Brisbane home games mate?
I just had a look on Ticketek and it's $69 for a single game Gold ticket.
There would be even people at games in Sydney if they tried to charge that here.

There would be even people at games in Sydney if they tried to charge that here.

That's a price drop then for this game. For the round 3 Broncos v Roosters game, pre-purchase price for category 1 seats at Suncorp were $79. For the round 8 game v Souths, they are charging $79 for category 1 seating.

oikee

Juniors
The tickets are not cheap.

Everyone loves Suncorp but some people cannot justify the prices.

If they are lowered true fans are NOT let down. Every single true fan would want the big crowds, regardless of how its achieved.

I am a true fan and I am let down when the crowds are small.

Why are you let down, you should be happy to be part of it, i was before i moved away.
I loved the Broncos, loved the prices and stadium.
It was like the perfect storm, and no free giveaway or cheap tickets to buy your crowd.

Even Origin tickets were cheap, i could not believe how cheap it was to see Origin.
You guys have rocks in your head, just today i said to the Mrs, see, i told you petrol would reach $1.50.
And i said see how long before it hits 2 dollars.
So you pay 80 dollars to fill your tank yet complain about entertainment, catch a bus.

A night out at Suncorp is worth a couple of hundred dollars. two and a half tanks of petrol.
Both keep you going for 2-3 weeks.

Find ways to cut back your budget. I just mentioned i got 3x30 pack of beer for 60 dollars.
I saved 42 dollars on my shopping yesterday.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Cat one membership is $700 and you can't get it during your first year, you go on a wait list for the next.

$69 for a cat one ticket for this game - vs the Bunnies in two weeks its $79 for early bird, then $85 then $90 at the gate.

I think they are varying it depending on potential attendance.

Would be embarrassing for the Broncos to be outdraw by the Reds this week. The Reds take on the Force, a low drawing team like Parra. Still Broncos got the FNF timeslot and are 3-1 compare to Reds who are 3-3 currently.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Would be embarrassing for the Broncos to be outdraw by the Reds this week. The Reds take on the Force, a low drawing team like Parra. Still Broncos got the FNF timeslot and are 3-1 compare to Reds who are 3-3 currently.

I want the Saturday night time slot. Cant wait till we get the Saturday night game v warriors.

guyver78

Juniors
Cat one membership is $700 and you can't get it during your first year, you go on a wait list for the next.

$69 for a cat one ticket for this game - vs the Bunnies in two weeks its $79 for early bird, then $85 then $90 at the gate.

I think they are varying it depending on potential attendance.

Shit that's expensive. I guess it just comes down to supply vs demand. My Season Plus membership was $385 I think which gives me access to 3 additional away games.

I think if they tried to charge that at the gates here in Sydney you probably wouldn't need anymore then 1 cashiers at the SFS/ANZ for any given game blockbuster or not.

In fact I don't think I'd be a season ticket holder if I had to pay $700, probably just go to the occasional blockbuster and that's it. In the end you have to put things into perspective and there's only so much a Rugby League game is worth no matter how much you love your team.

beave

Coach
Why are you let down, you should be happy to be part of it, i was before i moved away.
I loved the Broncos, loved the prices and stadium.
It was like the perfect storm, and no free giveaway or cheap tickets to buy your crowd.

Even Origin tickets were cheap, i could not believe how cheap it was to see Origin.
You guys have rocks in your head, just today i said to the Mrs, see, i told you petrol would reach $1.50.
And i said see how long before it hits 2 dollars.
So you pay 80 dollars to fill your tank yet complain about entertainment, catch a bus.

A night out at Suncorp is worth a couple of hundred dollars. two and a half tanks of petrol.
Both keep you going for 2-3 weeks.

Find ways to cut back your budget. I just mentioned i got 3x30 pack of beer for 60 dollars.
I saved 42 dollars on my shopping yesterday.

3 cartons for $60?

What f**king horse piss rubbish did you purchase?

That sounds like Powers Gold territory right there

Danish

Referee
Broncos tickets are definitely bloody expensive. I don't care how good people say the stadium is for what you pay relative to your view its a goddamned touch up.

If the broncos were getting regular 40k attendances then I could understand the ticket pricing, but it seems like they aren't interested in increasing attendances and are instead happy to keep crowd number the same (around 30K) but just jack up the price

ByRd

First Grade
And of course the rain has started to come down and there is lightning around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts