What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
oikee sounds suspiciously like Pigskin. Same pro-QLD ridiculous outlandish and irrational diatribe.

wests1

Juniors
Brilliant effort by those wests fans and it was supported by a great effort by the team. Melbourne a little disappointing although it looked quite a lot more at the ground. I thought 14000 easy.
Still think things are gearing up for a big year (I realise how stupid that sounds with the start we've had in terms of crowds). The right teams seem to be doing well and will build up excitement. As I've said before, there is also a BIG group of very exciting youngsters coming on at once. Reminds me of 2004-5.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great effort tigers fans, you deserve a decent stadium! Disappointing melbourne, Saturday nights seem more popular than Sunday afternoons surprisingly in melbourne.

Billythekid

First Grade
Great effort tigers fans, you deserve a decent stadium! Disappointing melbourne, Saturday nights seem more popular than Sunday afternoons surprisingly in melbourne.

Poor crowd for sure but i'd say it's pretty similar to previous crowds we have had against the titans.

seanoff

Juniors
2 afl games in melbourne today might have effected the storm crowd a little.

And well done WT fans, not a great day to stand on a hill.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If big drawers like Souths, Dogs, Saints, Tigers, and even Parra can stay in form, I reckon we can give previous seasons' average a nudge.

Raiderdave

First Grade
If big drawers like Souths, Dogs, Saints, Tigers, and even Parra can stay in form, I reckon we can give previous seasons' average a nudge.

and the Broncos are going all right too , so we have all of our biguns back playing well at the same time
if they can keep it up & if the rain would just piss off

we WILL set an attendance record this year!

georgesnmith

Juniors
and the Broncos are going all right too , so we have all of our biguns back playing well at the same time
if they can keep it up & if the rain would just piss off

we WILL set an attendance record this year!

imagine that after all the negative publicity the games got.

we'll certainly set a membership record.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Panthers and Titans fans need to turn out in force on Friday night.

Penrith should be minimum 16k and Titans minimum 23k weather permitting.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Eels v Tigers on Easter Monday seriously has the potential to crack 50k. A lot of people at work are going who normally don't attend games.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Crowds this weekend were pretty solid. I think they will continue to grow as the season progresses.

If you think about it the only reason why crowds have been slightly down is because it has rained for 4 out of 5 rounds in Sydney (as well as rain effected matches in Perth, Melbourne, Gold Coast etc).

I can't recall this happening in many other seasons.

Billythekid

First Grade
Pretty much every day has shown they can win games this year and some of the usual under performers are looking good. Hopefully it's a good recipe for crowds especially with some big drawers like tigers and parra picking up their form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts