What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyver78

Juniors
Sit on say row 60-65 and place the seats as close to the right hand side of the picture - that way you'll be closer to the middle of the field.

Go row 64 seats 54 and 55.

Ok Section: 639 Row: 62 Seat/s: 52-53

So they're pretty good seats SLRBRONCOS?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I took this photo in almost exactly those seats i recommended - origin 3 2009.

Attachments

• 5894_1184702980820_1077266_n.jpg
    5894_1184702980820_1077266_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 22

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Maroon GA like you said before looks pretty much the same as 639. Wouldn't it be better to just buy those and turn up early to sit as close to the middle and as low as you like?

Yep - 603 is a GA bay and is a touch better than 639.

Also even the cowboys game the GA bays were sparse, Brisbane folk aren't responding to the GA bays haha.

Parra and Penrith should draw great crowds I mean they wouldn't want to be shown up by WT fans in teeming rain. Good to see West Sydney on a roll with good weather the crowds should come considering the form they are in.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hopefully we sell most tickets beforehand like the Tigers did,can't rely on walk ups in a 20k stadium where potentially it could be a big crowd,people will be in two minds of whether to go thinking they may miss out where as if this was played at SFS or ANZ we probably get 20k+ cos people know they can get seats easily and not have to worry.

Might be 14k-15k if we dont sell all the tickets beforehand,derp

guyver78

Juniors
Yep - 603 is a GA bay and is a touch better than 639.

Also even the cowboys game the GA bays were sparse, Brisbane folk aren't responding to the GA bays haha.

Maroon GA Booked for the Broncos v Rabbitohs game on the 25th, now lets see what all the fuss is all about with Suncorp.

SLRBRONCOS thanks for all your help mate.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Maroon GA Booked for the Broncos v Rabbitohs game on the 25th, now lets see what all the fuss is all about with Suncorp.

SLRBRONCOS thanks for all your help mate.

If you bought ezyticket whats the pax? Bottom right hand.

No worries, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

guyver78

Juniors
If you bought ezyticket whats the pax? Bottom right hand.

No worries, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Sorry boys, should have reported that right away...

PAX 27093 Broncos v Rabbitohs 25th April...

Thought it would have been more then that as almost all the good seats are all sold out...
In fact I cannot believe how sold out Suncorp is for this game...
In Sydney you can buy your tickets to pretty much 95% of NRL games the day before and sit on the 40/50 Metre line...

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The sale for the Tigers v Eels tickets has just started and will go until 9pm. 2 adults and up to 4 kids for $20!!!

Hopefully thousands take up this offer to ensure a good crowd even if the Tigers and Eels lose this weekend.

PD
With the poor crowd this weekend (due to the weather) I think Panthers can bounce back against Souths with both teams off a win. Fine weather here in Townsville at the moment, at best 10k I think considering 3 straight losses + MNF is not a good combo for any team.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Sorry boys, should have reported that right away...

PAX 27093 Broncos v Rabbitohs 25th April...

Thought it would have been more then that as almost all the good seats are all sold out...
In fact I cannot believe how sold out Suncorp is for this game...
In Sydney you can buy your tickets to pretty much 95% of NRL games the day before and sit on the 40/50 Metre line...

In Brisbane i think we all pre book. Last friday night was one of the largest rock ups I have ever seen, couldn't believe it.

Yeah most of the lower length ways is filled with broncos members and half of lower eastern is stadium. Keep in mind that the whole level 7 hasn't been placed on sale yet.

Put it this way, pax for the eels game on the monday before was something like 23k, can't remember. If Broncos win the next two and the Rabbitohs do the same this could be 45k plus.

I don't like the 8pm kick off, I hope people aren't lazy after the dawn service.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Hopefully we sell most tickets beforehand like the Tigers did,can't rely on walk ups in a 20k stadium where potentially it could be a big crowd,people will be in two minds of whether to go thinking they may miss out where as if this was played at SFS or ANZ we probably get 20k+ cos people know they can get seats easily and not have to worry.

Might be 14k-15k if we dont sell all the tickets beforehand,derp

:roll::sarcasm::roll:

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts