What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sale for the Tigers v Eels tickets has just started and will go until 9pm. 2 adults and up to 4 kids for $20!!!

Hopefully thousands take up this offer to ensure a good crowd even if the Tigers and Eels lose this weekend.

Just bought mine, Pax already at 17k and the game isn't for another 2 weeks. Should be a cracker

georgesnmith

Juniors
Sorry boys, should have reported that right away...

PAX 27093 Broncos v Rabbitohs 25th April...

Thought it would have been more then that as almost all the good seats are all sold out...
In fact I cannot believe how sold out Suncorp is for this game...
In Sydney you can buy your tickets to pretty much 95% of NRL games the day before and sit on the 40/50 Metre line...

imo shouldvve got down the bottom

600s is worse than ANZ 400s from what i can remember

not been in 5 years though so memory little hazy

pretty much any seat in the bottom bowl section is good if its one of the back rows.

Billythekid

First Grade
Parra/tigers game could be a huge crowd pending this weeks results. Expecting a shocking crowd tonight though. 10K would be a good result.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
imo shouldvve got down the bottom

600s is worse than ANZ 400s from what i can remember

not been in 5 years though so memory little hazy

pretty much any seat in the bottom bowl section is good if its one of the back rows.

That's so stupid.

600s are far better than 400s.

But hey, let him be the judge.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Eels highest regular season crowd of the past 2 years 45,863

Broncos highest regular season crowd of the past 2 years 43,171

Brisbane Donkeys pwned by the wooden spooners lol

I'm sure you love using Nathan Hindmarsh's last game as an example !

lolcano.

guyver78

Juniors
That's so stupid.

600s are far better than 400s.

But hey, let him be the judge.

Well the 600's Maroon GA seats were more expensive then the lower bowl side seats on the goal line but I mainly went on your recommendation :)

As long as it's a full house which against the Rabbitohs on Anzac Day it looks like it will be I'm happy. I'm mainly just going for the experience & I really want to see what the fuss is all about with suncorp stadium as it's supposed to be the best ground for RL games.

I hate the 400's at ANZ by the way, unless it's a full house you're pretty far from the action & it lacks atmosphere.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Well the 600's Maroon GA seats were more expensive then the lower bowl side seats on the goal line but I mainly went on your recommendation :)

As long as it's a full house which against the Rabbitohs on Anzac Day it looks like it will be I'm happy. I'm mainly just going for the experience & I really want to see what the fuss is all about with suncorp stadium as it's supposed to be the best ground for RL games.

I hate the 400's at ANZ by the way, unless it's a full house you're pretty far from the action & it lacks atmosphere.

Good lad! If the 600s were anything like the ANZ 400's i definitely wouldn't recommend them.

Look at these photos, its evident how far away level 4 at ANZ is.

Lets hope for 40k plus, I think its very possible ! Suncorp atmospheres are either subdued or wild, I'm hoping for a wild one.

Attachments

• anz407.jpg
    anz407.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 15
  • suncorp602.jpg
    suncorp602.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts