What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

pHyR3

Juniors
this eels tigers game will break 30k no problems, 40k is very doable, maybe 45k if both teams win this week (especially eels).

georgesnmith

Juniors
If Eels and Tigers is a big success hopefully they will put that clash in Easter every single year,we got dis

eels should play more games at ANZ, especially the other teams that play there

they could be getting 30 - 40k if they put them on public holidays

Eels vs dragons / dogs / souths / tigers all at anz with reciprocal membership rights for both clubs.

would see the eels crowd average maybe double

pHyR3

Juniors
looked like a very full game... surprised to see 11k.

maybe no one was on the camera side, they were all on the hill at the goal posts and where the camera was pointing.

steeden.

Juniors
Just picked up tickets to the Titans/Broncos game Friday.. for what it's worth the pax no. is a tick over 15,000. Hopefully a good crowd turns up given the form that the Titans (and I guess Broncos too) are in

RWB

Bench
This Saturday night will be a milestone for the Dyldam Parramatta Eels, marking the 67th anniversary to the day that the club played its first competition game against the Newtown Jets.

To celebrate the game, we will be recognising the heritage of our club by welcoming the “old boys” and Eels greats to walk a lap-of-honour around Pirtek Stadium prior to kick-off.

Want to join us at the game?

We're offering $30 2-for-1 tickets in the 4 corner bays of Pirtek Stadium at Parramatta:

Hindmarsh bay 40

Hindmarsh bay 52

Cayless bay 60

Cayless bay 72

Click through to see the map of Pirtek Stadium.

The adult ticket price is $30 in all these bays, so click through to Ticketmaster today to get two adult tickets for the price of one!

But be quick - the offer expires on Wednesday night, April 9!

The NRL match between the Eels and Roosters kicks off at 5:30pm, with gates opening at 3pm ahead of the NYC game at 3:10pm.

They're the corner seats, so don't really interest me but if you're looking for some cheap tickets...

RWB

Bench
Rugby League fans can experience a new way to enjoy a night out at the Football at this year's Rugby League Test match at Allianz Stadium, in the new Seat and Eat Free Section.

From just $40 for adults, $30 juniors and $110 for families, supporters will get entry into the highly anticipated World Cup Final replay between the Holden Kangaroos and NZ Kiwis, and will have their choice of range of food items throughout the night for Free!

Situated on the East side deluxe section on level 2, you will have great seats for the match, and free access to a selection of food items from the adjacent food outlets including;
Hot dogs
Hot chips
Nachos
Popcorn
Selection of sandwiches
Fresh fruit
Ice-creams
Non-alcoholic drinks (water, soft-drink, juice)
All fans need to do is show their Seat and Eat ticket at the designated outlets and they will be able to choose two items per visit throughout the night! Multiple visits permitted.

There will be no better way to enjoy the Test match with this great value for the whole family.

Secure your spot for the World Cup Final rematch and get ready for a great night of entertainment!

Now that's a deal!

georgesnmith

Juniors
some great initiatives there

looks like the ARLC and the clubs are responding to the critics re crowds.

be funny if we get a record crowd average this year after the game was bagged off by the papers after round one

lockyno1

Post Whore
Too expensive for a family. The kids should be half the adult prices at the MOST and even the adult price is on the expensive side- luckily I won't have to pay a cent as I'm a member there LOL

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Looks like the mighty blue and gold needed a shyte load of help.

I love a sell out, good luck to them. Regardless of who's playing I love a full stadium.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
what did lockyers last game get?

the semi vs melbourne wasnt a sell out was it?

What semi vs melbourne?

We had a semi against Melbourne in 2008 - 50.4k.

Our two home finals in 2011 were - 48.8k v warriors and 48.4k against the Dragons.

the succession of Lockyers farewells was:

37,100 v warriors
40,100 v bunnies
50,800 v manly
48,800 v warriors
48,400 v dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.