What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgesnmith

Juniors
What semi vs melbourne?

We had a semi against Melbourne in 2008 - 50.4k.

Our two home finals in 2011 were - 48.8k v warriors and 48.4k against the Dragons.

the succession of Lockyers farewells was:

37,100 v warriors
40,100 v bunnies
50,800 v manly
48,800 v warriors
48,400 v dragons

got it mixed up lol

it was bennetts farewell when melbourne knocked you out and lockyer was down on the floor shattered.

had that as lockyers farewell in my head.

beave

Coach
$110 for a family to go to a test match and all you can eat?

And some people are whinging about this? Get a f**king clue lockyno1.

I paid $80 just to go to a test match in Townsville 2 years ago, $110 for that is a great deal.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
gc vs Brissie should sell out oikee.

It should never be anything else, their two clashes should be the biggest games in Seq during the season. Sydney cops a lot of flak and sometimes deservedly so but the fact this game has not been a sell out for a few years that I can remember is more of a disgrace

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It should never be anything else, their two clashes should be the biggest games in Seq during the season. Sydney cops a lot of flak and sometimes deservedly so but the fact this game has not been a sell out for a few years that I can remember is more of a disgrace

I usually agree with most of your posts CC but with this one i don't because the majority of Queenslanders are so blaze when playing another Queensland team. (These days anyway)

Its like "oh well we lost to our fellow queenslanders"

not "F*ck i hate losing to the titans or cowboys".

Plus most people sadly don't really care about the Titans. Should always be a good crowd, but declaring "should be a sell out" is silly.

Its like saying Newcastle must sell out v their closest Sydney rival, but they don't?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.