What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Attached I have a photo of how the cowboys v Broncos is selling.

If theres no line the sections are empty.

Black sold, Green will go on sale soon.

The white upper deck is saying single seats on ticketek so new bays SHOULD be opened soon.

Today has been by FAR the best sales, Broncos and NRL Facebook pages have been flogging it.

Maroon GA is still available - most people who pay that price prefer a fixed seat i guess.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-12 at 1.37.59 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-12 at 1.37.59 pm.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 29
Is anyone else suspicious of some of Richard Hinds latest NRL articles? He appears to sound all positive and calling for fans to attend games so that crowds can grow.

He has previously done nothing but slam Rugby League.

Im thinking that maybe he is realising that the other DT journos are so unpopular with Rugby League supporters that he is trying to be Mr Positive so he can get more hits on his articles.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Is anyone else suspicious of some of Richard Hinds latest NRL articles? He appears to sound all positive and calling for fans to attend games so that crowds can grow.

He has previously done nothing but slam Rugby League.

Im thinking that maybe he is realising that the other DT journos are so unpopular with Rugby League supporters that he is trying to be Mr Positive so he can get more hits on his articles.

hes an AFL journo

to see the difference in his tone read one of his AFL articles then see a league article

he tries his best though

Springs

First Grade
As for crowd predictions:
Souths v Manly - hopefully more than 16,000.
Suncorp should get 40,000+. That's only really a pass because of Brisbane's shit form last year. They should really be selling this game out every year.
Eden Park - 25,000 being generous
Roosters v Eels should get 20,000. Saturday night, Allianz Stadium, Roosters 1st home game. No real excuse for Roosters fans.
Knights hopefully 20,000+ for their first home game of the year.

The other games will get around 10,000-15,000. Would like for the Storm and Titans to get more, but their crowds in games like these are usually average. Can't expect much from ANZ on a Monday night either.

georgesnmith

Juniors
Attached I have a photo of how the cowboys v Broncos is selling.

If theres no line the sections are empty.

Black sold, Green will go on sale soon.

The white upper deck is saying single seats on ticketek so new bays SHOULD be opened soon.

Today has been by FAR the best sales, Broncos and NRL Facebook pages have been flogging it.

Maroon GA is still available - most people who pay that price prefer a fixed seat i guess.

hopefully a sell rather than just 45k

if it breaks 40k think that means its a higher crowd than the A League has had all season

georgesnmith

Juniors
As for crowd predictions:
Souths v Manly - hopefully more than 16,000.
Suncorp should get 40,000+. That's only really a pass because of Brisbane's shit form last year. They should really be selling this game out every year.
Eden Park - 25,000 being generous
Roosters v Eels should get 20,000. Saturday night, Allianz Stadium, Roosters 1st home game. No real excuse for Roosters fans.
Knights hopefully 20,000+ for their first home game of the year.

The other games will get around 10,000-15,000. Would like for the Storm and Titans to get more, but their crowds in games like these are usually average. Can't expect much from ANZ on a Monday night either.

doubt chooks will get 20k but i hope they do

knights have a lot of injuries so 20k would be excellent in the circumstances

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths / Manly is expecting ~14k according to the stadium. The crowd is almost always above expectations when it comes to NRL there anyway, so 15-16k seems likely.

Burns

First Grade
When attempting to buy a ticket for Eden Park it has one of the ends behind goal posts as completely sold and the other half sold. That's not too bad?

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Pax is completely irrelevant with games on the Central Coast. A large majority of the crowd is from walk ups, no one ever pre books for matches at Bluetongue.

Crowd will be 18K+, and i wouldn't be surprised to see the 20,059 'ground record' being put up for the 100th time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pax is completely irrelevant with games on the Central Coast. A large majority of the crowd is from walk ups, no one ever pre books for matches at Bluetongue.

Crowd will be 18K+, and i wouldn't be surprised to see the 20,059 'ground record' being put up for the 100th time.

Not judging by pax, judging by the official release from the stadium notifying local media. They publish a crowd estimate for every game, it's generally always within 1-2k.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Hope the Storm can get a good crowd for Smith's record and Slater's 250th. No AFL in Melbourne on Saturday but the F1 is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.