What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyver78

Juniors
SFS - 19,000 (Syd v Man)
WIN - 13,000 (STG v Bris)
AAMI - 18,000 (Bul v Mel)
Wellington - 13,000 (NZ v WST)
Pirtek - 15,000 (Parra v Pen)
ANZ - 15,000 (SS v Can)
Hunter - 16,000 (New v Cro)
Skilled - 10,000 (GC v NQ)

ek999

First Grade
SS vs Cantebury MUST pull more than 15k at ANZ surely??

18-20k is my prediction

135k aggregate for the round would be solid

That's Souths and Canberra. Souths and Bulldogs play on Good Friday which should draw more than 50k

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Once more for the ignorant....

Souths are playing CANBERRA at ANZ on Sunday.

Warriors v Tigers is at WELLINGTON

Bulldogs v Storm is a Dogs home game moved to PERTH.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
All category 3 tickets to both origin 1 & 3 sold out in a second this morning.

Category 2 tickets ($220 a pop) are selling VERY slow. Tickets in lower bowl available 90minutes after on sale time for a Brisbane Origin is strange. QRL you are W*^&nkers.

Saint Doc

Coach
All category 3 tickets to both origin 1 & 3 sold out in a second this morning.

Category 2 tickets ($220 a pop) are selling VERY slow. Tickets in lower bowl available 90minutes after on sale time for a Brisbane Origin is strange. QRL you are W*^&nkers.

Are you crazy?

It's obviously a good business decision. They will sell out. There are no prizes for selling out quickly. TBH it probably means that cat 3 prices will go up next year

guyver78

Juniors
Are you crazy?

It's obviously a good business decision. They will sell out. There are no prizes for selling out quickly. TBH it probably means that cat 3 prices will go up next year

Not in Sydney they wont, the 83,000 they got last year was a once off.

Anyway who cares the series will be all over after game 2 and QLD will have 10 in a row or whatever they're up to now so I wouldn't be rushing out and paying the huge bucks they're asking for the game 3 dead rubber in QLD.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Anyway who cares the series will be all over after game 2 and QLD will have 10 in a row or whatever they're up to now so I wouldn't be rushing out and paying the huge bucks they're asking for the game 3 dead rubber in QLD.

Nup...

Thanks to Queensland's dominant run, NSW have run off with their tail between their legs and now they are coming back with real war mentality (the only good thing Ricky Stuart did for the Blues).

Origin has reached a tipping point and it will inevitably continue to sell out games 1 and 2 (and 3 for deciders). From this point it will take a real f*ckup to ruin Origins momentum.

What im saying is, you are wrong, Origin will sell out...

guyver78

Juniors
Nup...

Thanks to Queensland's dominant run, NSW have run off with their tail between their legs and now they are coming back with real war mentality (the only good thing Ricky Stuart did for the Blues).

Origin has reached a tipping point and it will inevitably continue to sell out games 1 and 2 (and 3 for deciders). From this point it will take a real f*ckup to ruin Origins momentum.

What im saying is, you are wrong, Origin will sell out...

We will see, time will tell...

oikee

Juniors
If you want to see a origin game in Brisbane, game 3 is the best option.
Pay the big bucks and at least you can say you have been to Origin in Brisbane.
A dead rubber either means whitewash or trying to stop the whitewash. So support is critical.
Worth every penny, nothing comes close to this experience.

What they should do with the dead rubber in Sydney is sack the blues and bring in a exiles team to play the Maroons at suncorp.
You would still make more than Sydney without having to give tickets away.

Saint Doc

Coach

Try reading the post I quoted and replied to. I was clearly talking about QLD.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Are you crazy?

I never said it wouldn't sell out.

Last year game two sold out on game day.

The way QRL manages ticketing for Suncorp hosted origins is a complete debacle. I assure you.

There used to be 6 categories all put on sale at once, with scalpers busted and those put back on sale early may. Price increases are fine.

Now its; memberships released, cauldron club released, then offenders cancelled, then re-released, then restricted view, then cancelled & re-released, then unsold seats held for potential members, group on/ fanatic packages that are unsold via those parties become available on ticketek.

oikee

Juniors
I never said it wouldn't sell out.

Last year game two sold out on game day.

The way QRL manages ticketing for Suncorp hosted origins is a complete debacle. I assure you.

There used to be 6 categories all put on sale at once, with scalpers busted and those put back on sale early may. Price increases are fine.

Now its; memberships released, cauldron club released, then offenders cancelled, then re-released, then restricted view, then cancelled & re-released, then unsold seats held for potential members, group on/ fanatic packages that are unsold via those parties become available on ticketek.

Yes, i dont think their will be too many tickets left after members for Queensland clubs buy most of them.
I just read there is high demand for corporate boxes from fans, not the normal corp sector.
These sell for up to a thousand a ticket.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yes, i dont think their will be too many tickets left after members for Queensland clubs buy most of them.
I just read there is high demand for corporate boxes from fans, not the normal corp sector.
These sell for up to a thousand a ticket.

Anyone can buy a maroons membership.

Up to two weeks ago they had only sold 3,700 out of about 12,000. So I think there will be a fair few that will get places back on sale.

Anyone who has missed out on BRONZE seating definitely has another chance, as well as restricted view (when on sale).

The corporate packages are crazy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
SFS - 19,000 (Syd v Man)
WIN - 13,000 (STG v Bris)
Wellington - 13,000 (NZ v WST)
ANZ - 15,000 (SS v Can)
Hunter - 16,000 (New v Cro)

We almost got 15k against the Warriors,Penrith fans are getting the blame if this isn't a bigger crowd than that game

RWB

Bench
Should be a sell out or at least close to if it's marketed properly.

Parra is what 20 mins along the M4 from Penrith?

Both teams having great starts to the season...

elbusto

Coach
SFS - 22,000 (Syd v Man)
WIN - 15,000 (STG v Bris)
Wellington - 20,000 (NZ v WST)
ANZ - 17,000 (SS v Can)
Hunter - 21,000 (New v Cro)

Status
Not open for further replies.